Are men more attractive than women?

Options

Replies

• ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Women are extremely hotter than men...I mean we are soft, smell good, the boobs and belly buttons...bish please women are sexier by a mile....buuutt men...oh lord men are sexy too...they are strong...and some do smell quite nice...but a man can pick you up and push you against a wall and just...well nm men are sexy to lol
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    what about burros?

You are one sexy burro, my friend. :flowerforyou:
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Man parts are ugly.

NO.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    My penis is glorious and incredibly handsome. I don't know what you women are talking about.

Hi.

Well hello.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    can't they be both?

5DA.jpg
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    This topic has potential.

Oh my...you are the perfect example that men can be very attractive, sexy, hot, etc!!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    can't they be both?

5DA.jpg

YES! Yes, they can.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I, as a man, thank my lucky star for being rich enough that a woman will put up with me. When I'm looking at a girl, I get to look at an amazingly beautiful creature made by the powers that be. You know what a girl looks at when she's looking at a guy?

A guy!

And everytime I think about that, I feel sorry for women and have to tip the women that sleep with me.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    If I was a woman I would live in a mirrored room and walk around naked all day.

QFT...and I would *kitten* a LOT...even more than I do now...
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Who knows??? These days it's hard to tell one from the other... :noway: :noway:
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My penis is glorious and incredibly handsome. I don't know what you women are talking about.

But your *kitten* is a train wreck...?
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm going to troll a troll topic by giving a serious response!

the-final-results.jpg

Generic, identical profiles with different picture only. That's the incoming unsolicited message count. No replies at all.

You decide.
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

But your *kitten* is a train wreck...?

It's like braille down there.
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Of course not....

Women are just flat out a work of art. We are like the painter fell over the table and a bunch of crap spewed onto the canvas.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Women are sexy. Men are sexy. Transgendered women and men are sexy. People who don't fit into any gender are sexy. People are sexy! Yay, sexy people!
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Unless you're Paul Walker, then I'd have to say that the female form is by far the more attractive...
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    It's not even close. Women are the most gloriously beautiful thing on the face of the earth, and the only thing I could never tire of looking at.
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    maybe if I were gay!!:laugh: :tongue:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I'm going to troll a troll topic by giving a serious response!

the-final-results.jpg

Generic, identical profiles with different picture only. That's the incoming unsolicited message count. No replies at all.

You decide.

Science biyatches!
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    It's not even close. Women are the most gloriously beautiful thing on the face of the earth, and the only thing I could never tire of looking at.

^ this ^