Fathers Day Weekend - What will you do?

Options
tenajh
tenajh Posts: 208 Member
Got my husband a fireside ring from Cabellas and we have a new camper trailer. Having about 50 people out to the farm to fish and swim in our pond and sit by the fire, eating, drinking and playing the guitar. What will you be up to ? Oh yeah, I also got my sexy body back and I know he is happy about that :drinker:

Replies

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    He is taking a guy day on the lake on Saturday and then family boat day is Sunday. If he's nice maybe I'll get him a card since he didn't get me anything for Mother's Day.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I plan on seeing my Dad and RESTING!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    celebrate my birthday.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    My dad is a deadbeat so I won't be doing *kitten*. I'll be recovering from a keg party happening on Saturday.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Were going to to my mums farm for the weekend and she is having a pig roast, should be interesting.

We already started off the Fathers days stuff last night making cards for my ex (of course my daughter wanted to, it's her dad) and for all her grandpa's and her great grandpa, we also baked an apple pie, brownies and cookies to give to all of them. I just wish it didn' take me till 1 am to get it all done, had to wake up at 5:30 am so we could get to work/school on time and pack all our things to leave right after we get home.

The things you do for your family :) Happy (early) Fathers Day to all you dad's out there!
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Getting all my stuff out of my soon-to-be-ex-wife's house on Saturday. Then, spending time with my son and daughter on Sunday and taking them to Toys R Us to get some stuff to play with at Daddy's new house. :bigsmile:
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'll be grillin' and chililn'!
  • Gail3260
    Gail3260 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    How strange......Mother's Day in the UK is on a different day to the US but Father's Day is the same!

I'll phone my dad, that's all.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Drink beer from a bottle instead of a can.
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My dad is a deadbeat so I won't be doing *kitten*. I'll be recovering from a keg party happening on Saturday.

Your dad's a deadbeat so you'll be hungover on Saturday?
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ours is way more low key. Hubby wanted to spend some time hiking with the kids and I, go out for a nice steak dinner and he'll probably want to spend the night playing the new Skyrim game add-on the kids got him (that he doesn't know about yet).
  • mandi_444
    mandi_444 Posts: 156
    Options
    Drink beer from a bottle instead of a can.

this. classy. upgrade it. <3
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Same thing I do every weekend... Try to take over the world.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i suspect we won't do anything special.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    celebrate my birthday

Happy Early Birthday to you :drinker: