NSV- Clothes loosening up

Options
kateauch
kateauch Posts: 195 Member
A little over a year ago, I wore the shirt I wore to work today at a big college event I had organized. I had to look professional and put together, which I felt I did. To get to that point however, I remember I wore a body shaper, doubled up on my bras and was constantly sucking in my gut.

Today- I didn't have to do any of those things!!! I've been consistently logging with MFP for almost 7 weeks now and I can see such a difference, I feel like my own body/success story is my motivator.

So....this was a year ago
046E2B4B-ED45-419F-A76A-3CEFFFCEF2FE-19268-0000199C94A37089_zpsea5ed123.jpg
And this was today!
e3ec42a2-2553-4d75-b6d4-763e1e7e830e_zpsbcaea496.jpg

Keep it up my fellow MFP'ers!! We can do it!

Replies

• mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Totally!!! You'll need a new top very soon!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go girl!!
  • KatieBee8
    KatieBee8 Posts: 61
    Options
    It's a good feeling when you notice the change in your clothes and yours is a great transformation. Congrats :happy:
  • Kaypix
    Kaypix Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Are you doing food + exercise?
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic for only 7 weeks. Just tracking calories really helps keep a person mindful of what they are eating. That's what I love about MFP. Keep up the good work, you are only just getting started on your path to a healthier you. Think how much eaiser the parts of your body have it without that extra weight.
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!

Food wise- check out my diary, it's open.

I try to eat protein in the morning w/ fruit. Gotta have my coffee but other than that I just have water for the rest of the day. I net between 1600~2200 cal a day (my TDEE is ~2600). I always try to net below my TDEE even if I miss my MFP calorie goal. Lunch is usually a salad at work and I'll take a 30/40 minute walk around the area. Dinner is my biggest challenge since I cook for both myself and my not so health conscious boyfriend a couple times a week but whatever we eat, I just watch my portion size and make sure to have plenty of veggies on the side.

Exercise- I walk at least once a day, usually twice for about 35 minutes. I also ride my horse 3/4 days a week and do 30DS 5/6 days a week. I took two planned days off and yesterday (unplanned) but I took a spill down a staircase in the AM and didn't feel like pushing my bruised body through JM's moves. Back at it today though!!
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is totally awesome, miss lady! Huge difference. Great for you! And yes, we definitely can do it!!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Lookin good girl!! Keep it up!!
  • nhouse3417
    nhouse3417 Posts: 105
    Options
    Way to go!!! Looks like you will need to get a size smaller next time! :) Beautiful!
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What a GREAT NSV! Love those little motivational peppers!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Clothes are the best indicator of success! You are going to need a new shirt soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!