Ladies...Does your bust size fluctuate

Options
2»

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    First thing to go for me. So sad, because I would willingly sacrifice my butt instead.
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

"" i know!!!! ive thought about reduction 10000 times. but my parents (&BF) wont let me. they say i wont be able to breastfeed and thats like the most important nutrient for an infant =/ im torn! ""

[/quote]

That's the only thing that's kept me from getting a reduction on one of mine - (one's a B and one's a D) :ohwell: . I was hoping that losing weight would even them out a bit - but so far no luck! Oh well, I've gotten to the point where I figure, if it doesn't bother my husband why should I let it bother me. No one else is going to see them! :laugh:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    not top heavy here, but as i lost weight, my band size has gone down and the cup size has actually gone UP. from a 40C to a 36D-DD according to the VS girls measuring me. apparently, i'm meant to be somewhere between hourglass and pear shaped, but right now i'm looking a bit more like an oompa loompa. :laugh: oh well, i'll get there hopefully :)
  • BRITBRITNOLA
    BRITBRITNOLA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    not top heavy here, but as i lost weight, my band size has gone down and the cup size has actually gone UP. from a 40C to a 36D-DD according to the VS girls measuring me. apparently, i'm meant to be somewhere between hourglass and pear shaped, but right now i'm looking a bit more like an oompa loompa. :laugh: oh well, i'll get there hopefully :)

As one of those former VS girls, I would said your cup size isn't actually getting larger. They are most likely the same as before. A 40C'c cup is as big as a 36 DD's cup, sometimes. It's a bra thing?! But congrats on going that far down in band size. That's a lot of progress. I can't wait to hear the words 32DD again [ or 34D ..depends on the bra]...yeah right. Sounds like I'm going to be stuck with these mama's for a while!:drinker:
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    Options

That's the same as me if you see my earlier post :)

From 38E to 36 E/F
  • stringcheeze
    Options
    Cup size never changes on me (been a D since late teens) but band size does change. I'm just happy to get rid of the "bra-belles" -- ie, the extra flab that pokes out on your back around the band. Either way, not seeing reduction in cup size while the rest slims down makes shopping for clothing difficult. If it fits the around the bust, usually I'm swimming in the rest of it and vice versa.

Guys have it too easy in that department. :smile:
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    If I had any fluctuation it was so small it made no difference. At 180lbs I was a 38 DD... at 145lbs I was a 36DD... now back to 173lbs and still a DD lol. Have no hopes for smaller cup when I get back to the 140-145lbs... except via reduction. I'm hoping to finish the P90X program right before I have sx... and I can't wait for the results of both P90X and the reduction!!
  • k2charmed4u
    Options
    Well I always thought that if you lose weight your breast size would decrease. But in my case it hasn't. Just the width has decreased but the cup size has increased!
    2 years ago I was a 42D I'm now a 40E! What's with that? I've lost 38lbs but seem to have gained like another 5 on my chest lol!
    I don't expect the width to go down much more as I don't really have much fat there because of my build (I seem to have quite a large ribcage, which makes up the size). But what's with the E? I don't get it!