anyone that's 5'2"-5'4" ?

Options
Hi everyone. Im 5'3" and i was looking for people around my height. Prefer ladies. :) i have found in the past the people round the same height sometimes have closer goals. If you think we'd make a good match for buddies add me, i love new friends. :)

Replies

• wokeupnew
    wokeupnew Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, 140lb at the moment. I will add you (:
  • mbs439
    mbs439 Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm 5'3"! What kind of fitness goals do you have?
  • cboccuzzi
    cboccuzzi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2.5' tall. Yes, I think you are right about that. It is hard telling people what my goal is, and they think it is too little. I am only 5' 2' people don't seem to get that at that height having a goal of 115-130 is realistically where my body should live. Most of my friends are much taller than me, so hearing my goals, to them makes me look crazy and where I am now sounds perfect...BUT FOR THEM!
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5", currently 55kg and my goal is 50kg and then reevaluate based on what I look like.
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    heyyy lady ! I'm 5'4... but my ID says 5'5 haha i flucuate between 117 and 120... goal weight is 110-113. let's support eachother!
  • caitlynah12
    Options
    I'm 5'2, feel free to add me!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4, feel free to add me!
  • ani40
    ani40 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and just started today. Hoping to meet ppl that can help, motivate and inspire along them way.
    I can't excercise so losing is always hard going.
    How is everyone ekse doing?
  • Rrobbynn
    Rrobbynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" as well, just started the other day and this whole support network thing sounds like a good idea. Feel free to add me, I am currently 52 kg and my goal is around 45 but I know I won't get there without help and support from others. I hope it is going well for everyone so far.
  • klp1017
    klp1017 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'', you can add me! I'm 131 right now and for right now my goal weight is 120-125.
  • leina257
    leina257 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2.5' tall. Yes, I think you are right about that. It is hard telling people what my goal is, and they think it is too little. I am only 5' 2' people don't seem to get that at that height having a goal of 115-130 is realistically where my body should live. Most of my friends are much taller than me, so hearing my goals, to them makes me look crazy and where I am now sounds perfect...BUT FOR THEM!

I know exactly what you mean! We are exactly the same height and I have very tall lean surfer friends here in Hawaii. They always laugh when I tell them my goal! :)