Congratulations!!! So happy for you!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    So exciting when this happens :smile:
  • susan9
    susan9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Renewed my DL yesterday. Should have put goal weight on it.
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Thank god I am from a country(Ireland) and now live in a country(Australia) where they don't put my weight on my drivers license.
    Who ever came up with that needs a slap,
    Congrats on your achievement :smile:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

I'm still a liar too. My license said 200 pounds for years eventhough I was probably closer to 230 most of the time and went as high as 260 before I finally smartened up. When I went to renew last year I was so happy about updating my weight and decided to lie again and put my goal weight down instead of my current weight. :)
  • BadassCrossfitMama
    BadassCrossfitMama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    wtg! I am the same way mine says 200 and at my highest I was 260 now at 238. Cant wait to break that too!
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Mine says 150. I am 153. I can not wait until I actually weigh what it says I do. Let alone weigh less!! That is awesome!
  • paleopin
    paleopin Posts: 47
    Options
    same here! I lied on my driver's license back in the day. It's wayyy off now. Great idea to use that as inpiration!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!! Congratulations!!!
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    You need to go down the DMV immediately and confess that you are lighter than what is says. Make sure to go when its busy and scream it out for everyone to hear. :drinker:

second this!!!!
  • wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I have to renew in a few months so I look forward to putting a new weight on it.
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Congratulations!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    CONGRATS! Omg my passport picture is the WORST, def need to burn that lol
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Here in Pennsylvania all our licenses have are height & eye color. No weight or hair color. Maybe the weight is a good idea to keep us on track! But never hair color, mine changes too often...:laugh:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You need to go down the DMV immediately and confess that you are lighter than what is says. Make sure to go when its busy and scream it out for everyone to hear. :drinker:

I would totally do this!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!