Motivation and Support!

Options
Hey Myfitnesspal-ers!

As someone who has put so much energy into living a healthy and active lifestyle, I know exactly how beneficial and important having a strong support group is. I belong to a great group of individuals who are positive, share recipes, fitness inspiration, and motivation and would be honored to add more to our group! Everyone has something to contribute to our group and we love having new people to share this journey with! Feel free to send me a message or comment on here if you are interested!

Kelli :)

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, always looking for more motivation and more people to motivate!
  • mrsdwp
    mrsdwp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added please!
  • MrsMTZ6
    MrsMTZ6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • skasis_paradigm
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm look to be more active, supportive and encouraged as I strive to achieve my ultimate goals.
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added as well. I am looking for all the support and motivation I can get as I move towards a healthier lifestyle.
  • Matt82007
    Matt82007 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in how the groups here work (haven't been around long), but my recipes tend to be limited to "Put two slices of ham between two slices of bread." Sometimes I substitute the ham with turkey. One of these days I'll probably substitute the bread with turkey and have an interesting, if somewhat slimy, experience.