Need friends that will actually log and chat!

Options
Hey, I'm not new to MFP, but I don't have many friends or a big support network on here.
I'm looking to add some friends who actually log every day, eat more than 1200 cals and are happy to chat and keep each other In check regarding food diaries etc.
I'm full of motivation, and always happy!

20, 98kg and eat around 1900 cals a day! Add me!!

Replies

• TheNewAdventuresofDanni
    Options
    Ill chat:) but most days I have calorie problems lolz
  • zcheeze
    zcheeze Posts: 25
    Options
    I love having friends on here for support & fun (I do think it makes a difference) but my caloric intake is 1200-1220 a day.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    You'll get more words out of me than you'd ever want to hear... I eat 1600 cals a day and am losing just fine :)
  • amzly18
    amzly18 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me x
  • roverdisc98
    roverdisc98 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    add me :wink:
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I eat more than 1200 (and usually try to net more than that) but I don't eat "clean" or any of that. I love to motivate!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I love to eat and love to chat.
  • mfreeman0921
    mfreeman0921 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in everyday and love to chat with people. It's great to motivate others and help everyone stay on track. I eat around 1350 calories a day and work out 4-5 times a week.
  • sarah3875
    sarah3875 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new! Well to this forum stuff anyway.
    Been using fitness pal again for about 2 months and have just got back down to what I was when I was previously using it. 2st 11 to go. I aim for 1200 cals per day and exercise 3 times a week. xx
  • SpecialKwest
    SpecialKwest Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me guys!

Not new to MFP at all, but I always end up slacking off because I have no one to talk to. I eat about 1,500 or a little under, I haven't been exercising, but will be shortly and I have a VERY active job coming up as of Monday.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    I can do that and think I meet all the criteria....LOL
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. People to talk to on here definitely make a difference.
  • MaritimeFit
    Options
    I eat a lot and actually talk to friends. If you want someone who reads your diary and sends messages, add me up!
  • Beautyandthebeef
    Options
    I'll add you. And anyone who wants support and encouragement and can return feel free to add me!
    And I think I like food too much to do only 1200 a day :(
  • morpheousneo
    morpheousneo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sure no probs. I'm on my second week now and eating at least 1400 a day. Missing cupcakes #sigh#
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active on here feel free to add.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I'm VERY active (too active at work LOL). Check out my profile, if you like what you see, feel free to add me.
  • Darryl4126
    Darryl4126 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I log daily !
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    The people here are sooooooooo friendly!