Shakeology Question

Options
I've been thinking about getting Shakeology for a while. All my research says it's a good thing. However I wanted to get some other opinions on it. Does drinking Shakeology mean I don't have to eat vegetables anymore? Because that alone is worth the price. Or do I need to eat vegetables along with Shakeology? I already know what every BeachBody coach on this site is going to say. Nothing against Beach Body coaches, that company has awesome products, but I would like some unbiased opinions.

Replies

• SkyeBows
    SkyeBows Posts: 80
    Options
    I'd like to know more unbiased reviews as well **
  • caroeden
    caroeden Posts: 31
    Options
    you know what they say about things that sound too good to be true...

i also always like to get my fruits and veggies (when i am getting them) whole. it's better for your digestion in my opinion.

just my two cents.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    A biased coach opinion coming up!!!!:bigsmile:

You know the saying you can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink!!! That's how I feel with shakeology. I can yak and yak and yak but I can't make anyone try it!! All I can tell you is what results I've personally gotten from Shakeology.

I think for the first time my body is getting all the nutrients it needs each day. Yes I eat veggies and greens because I think its important to know how to eat properly. But I'd have to eat several servings in order to get the amount I get by drinking my shake.

Have I lost weight ALOT of weight from shakeology since I started - NO! I've been on it since end of May and I've lost 5lbs total.

I was really baffled because since I started drinking the shake every day I had a very small appetite and no cravings (I mean no overwhelming compulsions to eat this or that)

I came to the conclusion I was not eating enough for my body, it turned out I was eating less than 1100 calories a day. So I joined MFP to track my calorie intake. I have to snack a lot to reach it!! It's been 3 weeks since I started trying to eat atleast 1200-1400 calories, I've lost 1 lb each week.

SO THATS MY STORY!!

I went to olive garden last sunday - me and my sister shared a meal and I ate only half of my portion
    They sent us home with a free dessert, I chose my favorite. It is still in my fridge, I've had 3 bites so far.

Outside my door across the street is a park, that is almost a mile in length I use to struggle to walk around it once, so little energy. Today I walked around it 4 times. 3.6 miles in 44 minutes!!

I don't think about food like I use to. I use to think "no bread" no chocolate" for even a day impossible!! I use to not keep them in my house. Now they are here, sitting in my fridge and in the cupboard. And they don't scream at me to "eat them."

So I hope you can understand why I love my shakeology!!! I downsized my internet, my business site to smaller and my netflix, so I could get my shakeology every month!!

I figure once I hit my goal of for the first time not being overweight as as an adult, people will listen to me, so for now I just am enjoying my freedom from being controlled by food!! And I hope one day I will be able to help others!!! That will be a good feeling too!!

I hope that was unbiased enough!!

:-)