I Broke 200!

2»

Replies

• Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    WooHooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!! For anyone who has had to fight that number, it's a huge accomplishment!!!
    Shout it from the rooftops. . . fly a banner. . .do a happy dance. . . YOU DESERVE IT!!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Hooray for you! I'm getting close -- maybe this week, maybe the next. There's something about the 200 mark--you need to be about 6'3" and a guy for that to be an appropriate weight, so you can't pretend you aren't fat when you weigh over 200. So exciting. Keep up the good work.

I love that 6'3" and a guy part. I could be my husbands ideal weight instead.
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Congrats! That is a huge accomplishment! I remember when I got under 200 this year and it felt AMAZING. Keep up the great work!
  • bebby
    bebby Posts: 18
    I too am looking forward to breaking the 200lbs mark. You're an inspiration! Thank you.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Way to go! I am hoping to join you soon. Keep up the good work. I have also been playing with the same 20 lbs for over 10 years. It might be a mind block for me.

It's like the movie "Ground Hog Day"
    But it's going to work for us this time right?
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!