90 lbs. down 150 to go.. (pics)

Options
kakes80
kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
To the people who think that losing a lot of weight is impossible, its not. I started at 380 +. I receive emails daily about people who think they are too big to start. You just GOT to start!

As of today I have hit 90 lbs. Gone. Its incredible to me still because I look in the mirror and I see what I have left to do. But then I look at pictures and I see how far I have come. I can't tell you all of the things I have gone through in just 8 months. I have been up and down hills. It took me awhile to get it started and to keep it going. Becoming a Beachbody coach was the best thing I could have ever done for myself and my life. I was made accountable. I know people make fun of the saying "Coach" but I don't feel like I Coach anyone, I HELP them achieve what I am achieving. People count on me daily. I love what I do, it was my calling. The number of days I receive emails from young women who told me they gave up hope in losing weight until they saw my story and what I have done. I am truly blessed to be able to love what I do. Another thing I have learned is that as many people that there are that want to see you succeed, there are just as many who would love to see you fall on your face. And you would be surprised at who those people are.
I was sitting in the Sports Medicine doctor 2 weeks ago after tearing my Meniscus from the Root and I broke down because I wasn't going to be able to work out and go to the Coach Summit in Vegas. He looked at me and said "Shawna you didn't do all of this for 1 coach summit" It was so true. I have also realized that doing what I am doing helps in all parts of life. When I first injured my knee and went to the ER the ER doctor rushed my referral to the Sports Medicine doctor because he was so proud of what I was doing. Usually they refer you to your Family doctor, who sends you through so many more appointments. I was extremely blessed that I got this surgery and everything as quick as I did. They don't want to see my momentum come to a stop. And it wont.
So today I have not LOST 90 pounds, I have crushed it and it will never be seen again. I have cried, I have hurt, I have fallen I have gotten sick and I have still came through it. Its NOT easy, it never was and it won't be. Its a lifestyle change not just a weightloss journey for me. Thank you to everyone who has been behind me and who has believed in me and who have picked me to be a part of your journeys!

2ufa5ol.jpg

288xmrs.jpg

e1dc2d.jpg

30beipy.jpg

Replies

• Ritesh_Pandey
    Ritesh_Pandey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great keep it up :)
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You ARE awesome!!! Such a inspiration to me. Kudos :drinker:
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    What a great story, you're truely an inspiration. I also started in the 380's, it's a struggle for sure. But one that I KNOW I will overcome. :)
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! Keep it up!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done an amazing job!! Congratulations and here's to your continued success!! :flowerforyou:
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look absolutley amazing! I am so impressed by your success. I can't wait to see you after the next 90!!!!
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    wow!! amazing ,, keep it up you look great : )
  • VAG43
    VAG43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fantastic weight loss. An inspiration to us all. Look forward to seeing the next lot of pics.
  • davidlo421
    davidlo421 Posts: 144
    Options
    Wow you look amazing ,great job on your loss. Keep the great job..
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I cannot wait for this time next year!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great Job - keep it up and keep inspiring others!
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Awesome job. Keep up the good work.
    You are an inspiration!!!
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    you really are an inspiration for me to keep going. I am only 18 down with 142 to go and that seems a long haul so it is really good to see that someone else is getting there. The old "if SHE can do it, then surely I can too!" thing, you know. Congratulations on all your hard work so far.
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I am just beginning this journey myself at 300+ lbs and you are such an inspiration to me to keep going. Thanks
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job! Keep up the good work.
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Go girl!!
  • thatTOPSlady
    thatTOPSlady Posts: 199
    Options
    Go you! Keep up the great work!
  • mitzvahmom
    mitzvahmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are doing it! looks good. You inspire!
  • Pip_squeak83
    Pip_squeak83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!