Coffee and cigarette breath rant!!

Options
Someone just came into my office to ask me a question and I could smell their breath from 10 feet away. I can't take it any longer...please for the love of all that is sacred, if you drink coffee and smoke please brush your teeth!!!! :grumble:

Replies

• LibertyBelle89
    Options
    AGREED!!!!!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    If that is the worst thing you have to deal with all day you are doing pretty good. We've had some people come into my place of work that smell so bad one lady I work with had to run to the trash can and vomit. It's pretty bad.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lwf4v1Ems61qmutbbo1_500.png
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    GUM FOLKS :explode:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I wish I had some coffee. I'd purposely breathe at you. :D
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I realized this in 7th grade based on face-to-face conversations with my shop teacher:

cigarette breath + coffee breath = the precise smell of human or animal feces
  • nzs110b
    nzs110b Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Better than piss or **** covered customers that come into my BANK!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Why don't you leave a candy dish with peppermint life savers, gum, etc... on your counter since you have a bionic sense of smell?
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I had an Algebra teacher that had sour milk breath. It was DISGUSTING!! He'd come over to help with a problem and you couldn't even pay attention b/c of the stink.

I always have gum at my desk. Really folks, keep a tooth brush or mouthwash at your desk or chew gum/mint. Not that difficult.
  • JT_Taylor_99
    Options
    Why don't you leave a candy dish with peppermint life savers, gum, etc... on your counter since you have a bionic sense of smell?

Why should I spend my money for candy, life savers, or gum for them? It's pretty obvious at $7 + per pack for cigerettes or $12 + per pound or more for coffee they could afford to by a mint or two to cover their stank breath
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options

Why should I spend my money for candy, life savers, or gum for them? It's pretty obvious at $7 + per pack for cigerettes or $12 + per pound or more for coffee they could afford to by a mint or two to cover their stank breath

Uh, so you could politely offer a gum/mint/candy to the offending party.

Maybe they have no mo' money for gum/mints because they spent it all on smokes & coffee. LOL

Seriously, lighten up. :flowerforyou:

I've had to help elderly customers who have smelled of urine & feces and kept a smile on my face while assisting them. It can ALWAYS be worse!
  • pastryari
    Options

Because you're the one with the problem, not them? :huh:
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! I use to stand in the choir next to a lady whose breath smelled exactly like this - it was like smelling BUTT (to put it nicely)!!
  • JT_Taylor_99
    Options

LOL Let me guess you smoke and drink coffee?
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Ironic on this site.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    MMM I love a cigarette with coffee.
  • pastryari
    Options

LOL Let me guess you smoke and drink coffee?

Actually, yes I do. And I always brush my teeth after my coffee and always have gum or mints because I personally don't care for the breath that comes with those things. So since I'm the one with the problem with my own breath, I buy the gum/mints necessary. But guess what? Not everyone cares and that's up to them. Find something that's actually important to whine/be offended about.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    $12 + per pound or more for coffee

i think the real issue here is that someone is paying too much for coffee.
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    My dog eats her poop sometimes.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    My dog eats her poop sometimes.

:drinker: