Homemade Food Question?

Options
ddpmkrupa
ddpmkrupa Posts: 13 Member
Hi Everyone,

I am brand new to this site and I have a question. Today I made some homemade vegetable soup but I am not sure how to record it on my calorie log. Do I break down each ingredient individually? Thanks!

Replies

• utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    There's a recipe feature that's just been added and you can put in all the ingredients there and how many servings you got and then add that to your diary.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    you push add food and then push recipe and log in each food individually and then put in the number of servings then amount you ate and it will ask if you want to add it to your food diary
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    There's a recipe feature that's just been added and you can put in all the ingredients there and how many servings you got and then add that to your diary.

This can be found under the FOOD tab
  • DanellaK
    DanellaK Posts: 19
    Options
    That is the most accurate way of doing it. You can also search for something that very closely resembles the soup and use that. If you you break it down, make sure you add it to your "meals" so that next time it will be there for you without having to log it all separately. Good luck, this is a great website!!!!
  • ddpmkrupa
    ddpmkrupa Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! :D