30 day shred results

Options
TheFitHooker
TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
I've lost a total of 1 lb which got me to my goal weight of 120 lbs. But I've lost a total of 16 inches from my body from Day to day 27. I know it's not the full 30 days I will continue but I don't expect to lose many more inches if any from this, next up I'm doing Insanity and am super excited to see the results from that...

I have done the 30 day shred twice before but never made it this far in it, I always got bored with it but I pushed through anyway this time.

fasy8l.jpg

Replies

• JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    WOW girl! Looks awesome. I wish I was your age- back then I could take the weight off with hard work and calorie deficit. You have done both and had great success. I think a miracle is what I am going to need...but I still look to you as inspiration!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Wow great results!!
  • anvacarz_again
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! And congrats on your overall loss as well!
  • ccjohnso
    ccjohnso Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • toherlimit
    toherlimit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!!! You are the reason I am considering doing the 30 day shread. You made it. You are at 120 lbs!!! You should be sooo proud of yourself. You have worked hard to get to where you are and it shows. So proud of you
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!! Congrats on reachint your goals! and 130lbs lost!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    wow girl you look amazing!!!
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! And you only went down ONE pound???? Amazing! You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30 DS along with Kumba and other cardio excercises. I hope my results are as good as yours....great inspiration.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look great!! AWESOME job!!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!!! lookin' hot! Those are some amazing results. I'm on day 10, but don't think I'll be as lucky!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thanks, but you can get just as good results or better, just push hard. The harder you push the better your results.
  • tealskater
    tealskater Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are looking amazing!! What a difference! Congratulations on all your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • jacquiroxx922
    jacquiroxx922 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be proud :) I'm off to do day 3 now... maybe in 27 days I'll be posting my own success story :p
  • Sil_76
    Sil_76 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thanks and I'm rooting you guys one who are getting into the 30 day shred. It does get boring and you start to want to quit but don't! I wish I would have stuck through it all the last 2 times but got it right this time.
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Some awesome results!
  • kekeleeks
    kekeleeks Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Looking good. Might have to try this sometime.
  • bababangarangrang
    bababangarangrang Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great results! Nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!