Before and current pictures

Options
Andyhhhdx
Andyhhhdx Posts: 27 Member
I am totally new to this and have never even considered putting any pictures of myself like this on the internet but i enjoy looking at people's progress with their weight loss and would be a bit of a double standard if i didn't upload something.
I'm 5" 8inch tall which i know is short for a bloke and i want to get down to 10 and half stone if i can. Currently got down to 10 stone 12 at the minute.

I went up to just over 13 stone last year which is what this picture is and i was really miserable with my weight and always wanted to lose weight. My diet basically consisted of food in the oven (chips, breaded fish and breaded chicken etc)

To be fair i still have food in the oven but i try to have 2 chicken breasts and have big tins of peas and carrots and put some gravy over the top and it seems to be working.

I am not sure if these pictures are going to display or if you need to copy and paste the link into your browser as this is my first time posting.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g25/Andyhhhdx/6874592e-82ea-4495-af6f-b03b1696f789.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g25/Andyhhhdx/1509062013.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g25/Andyhhhdx/0101_01_20121.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g25/Andyhhhdx/1512062013.jpg

Replies

• arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am totally new to this and have never even considered putting any pictures of myself like this on the internet but i enjoy looking at people's progress with their weight loss and would be a bit of a double standard if i didn't upload something.
    I'm 5" 8inch tall which i know is short for a bloke and i want to get down to 10 and half stone if i can. Currently got down to 10 stone 12 at the minute.

I went up to just over 13 stone last year which is what this picture is and i was really miserable with my weight and always wanted to lose weight. My diet basically consisted of food in the oven (chips, breaded fish and breaded chicken etc)

To be fair i still have food in the oven but i try to have 2 chicken breasts and have big tins of peas and carrots and put some gravy over the top and it seems to be working.

I am not sure if these pictures are going to display or if you need to copy and paste the link into your browser as this is my first time posting.

6874592e-82ea-4495-af6f-b03b1696f789.jpg
    1509062013.jpg
    0101_01_20121.jpg
    1512062013.jpg

ETA you look great !
  • Andyhhhdx
    Options
    Cheers for doing that lol, it looks so much worse when it's fully in view like that :D
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Andyhhhdx
    Options
    Thank you for the comments, they are appreciated. Still got a bit of a way to go :)
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Do you still have the jeans? You should try taking your pics in the same outfit....it makes it even easier to see your progress and serves as a great reminder of how far you've come!
  • Andyhhhdx
    Options
    hmmmm, i'm not sure to be fair, will have to have a rummage through my drawers and see if i can find them. I may have thrown them away though :(
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look great congratulations on your success so far. I have decided that I want to post success pictures and am going to take a Day 5 picture and upload every couple of weeks - its brave to post a before picture - but so rewarding to be able to show your success!!!! Thanks for helping me decide that I can be brave :)
  • Andyhhhdx
    Options
    yeah i've always kind of wanted to do it i suppose as a way to keep me on track. Wouldn't be fair to look at everyone else posting pictures and not to put something on myself i suppose.
    I weigh myself twice a week using the Wii Fit and take pictures usually twice a week too and keep them on my computer to keep track of progess.
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow. Looking good!
  • michelle0114
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    hahah your face in the before pictures is killing me! great job.
  • Andyhhhdx
    Options
    yeah my mom always told me it would stick like that one day :D
  • Andyhhhdx
    Options
    Can i just ask how you managed to get the pictures to display please?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!