Need friends that will actually log and chat!

Options

Replies

• AlistairBernardNormal
    AlistairBernardNormal Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!

I like friends.

And food.

And beer.
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends that are consistent and log and will help me be accountable also! Im starting over and would love some extra motivation!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    oooo do i eat lol yep i eat a hell of a lot n burn a lot too:laugh:
    add me hun, i'm on here daily n if nothing else i will provide the "what the hell is she doing?" element as i endevour to be as silly as possible:wink:
  • GiddyNZ
    GiddyNZ Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I love having chatty friends.. add me :)

I have an allowance of around 1600 cals.. though I have gotten a bit stuck on a plateau lately (oops.. don't look at last nights dinner!!) I exercise a fair bit so am not sure if I am over or under eating.. happy to hear peoples thoughts.

I don't do clean eating as I know myself, and I know that would just be setting me up for failure in the future!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!

I like friends.

And food.

And beer.
    ha ha if life came with an instruction manual, then those 3 things would def be the major rules :smile:
  • FitGirlNani
    FitGirlNani Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm always looking for people who are taking this serious. My friends that got me to join stopped coming on. lol
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I try to log everyday and to be supportive. I think it's helpful to find friends with open diaries, I love to see what's working for everyone. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • mcvay1112
    mcvay1112 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in every single day- it's just a habit haha.
  • cclarkcts
    cclarkcts Posts: 97
    Options
    I try to stick to my calorie goal of 1200, but often go over.. I log everyday and my diary is open to friends.. even on my "bad" days. Support is key. Add me if you would like.
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    I am in front of the computer all day (when I am not at the gym!) I like friends, so add me!
  • jmb510
    jmb510 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm now in the zone of logging every single day....obsessively! I stick to 1200 calories a day (sometimes less :noway: ) and could actually use some help in getting more calories in, especially on my more active days. That's a psychological hurdle for me. I'm not super new to MFP, but I am a novice on the message boards and would welcome friends and support. I'm down 27 pounds with about 25 to go. I'll open up my diary so others can view, but I'm not very creative when it comes to food. Keeping it basic and simple works best for me. I love MFP, especially paired with my new FitBit!
  • sweetpeas317
    sweetpeas317 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new freinds, and help with motivation anyone can feel free to add me and my diary is open.
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I log daily. I sometimes post random experiences and questions and like to "talk" especially during the work week. Anyone feel free to add me who can relate.:) Having some fun to keep motivated is a great thing!
  • TonyRi
    TonyRi Posts: 65
    Options
    Looking for new friends myself , I update food everyday as well as exercise and progress.

Please add me :(
  • Iowadolls
    Iowadolls Posts: 7
    Options
    feel feel to add me even if I am older We are in the same boat...Ruth
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want =)
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends who want to message and chat! Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Add me girl! Love motivation and I love to motivate people! I do not add people that don't eat above 1200 calories or that net like 300 a day...it's harmful to your body and I personally will not watch as someone does that to themselves. I eat about 2000/day and workout about 6 times a week! :)
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I log and chat daily (maybe too much), feel free to add me!
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I record daily and love to meet people and answer questions and motivate. Anyone feel free to add me.