Looking for a group to start SHRED Diet this month

Options
Hi All,

I bought SHRED, The Revolutionary Diet by Dr. Ian and looking for a group to get going with the diet and exercise 6 weeks plan this month.

Anyone interested??

Replies

• CaitlinPianta
    Options
    I'm interested/curious? I haven't done a lot of research on this particular diet.
  • dazumbageek
    Options
    I just finished the 6 weeks but would like to go another cycle. When do you plan on starting? I have a lot of family events this month and was thinking to do the next cycle on June 1st
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    Any diet that uses meal replacements will be a temporary fix. ANY DIET if followed will work. Sustainability afterward is the issue.

IMO, save your money and LEARN how to count calories eating the food you KNOW you will the rest of your life. That's how lean people stay lean.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I calculated the calories provided by Day 1 of each of the 6 weeks of Shred's program. Here's what I came up with:

Day 1, Week 1: 1,781 calories
    Day 1, Week 2: 1,621 calories
    Day 1, Week 3: 1,426 calories
    Day 1, Week 4: 1,406 calories
    Day 1, Week 5: 1,276 calories (this is the "detox" week)
    Day 1, Week 6: 1,572 calories

http://www.weightymatters.ca/2013/01/diet-book-review-shred-revolutionary.html
  • Kareemajr
    Kareemajr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I start my second cycle of Shred next Monday
  • Flessica
    Flessica Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started today-
  • MzzAmbitious
    MzzAmbitious Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm interested in joining the group. I'm on Week 2 Day 5 and lost 4lbs during my first week.
  • lolo05
    lolo05 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have read the book and am interested in starting just want to know your feelings; was is difficult? Did u have energy?