WHAT ARE SOME GOOD LOW CAL MIX DRINK OR BEER?

Options
2»

Replies

• DrCaspianDoll
    DrCaspianDoll Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am going out for a Fundraisor tonight too, I am debating between drinking beer or vodka soda and bringing crystal light packets!
  • twanda_booty
    Options
    AMEN TO THAT! I want to drink, I think your right...I'll make it up in the gym and with my diet for the remainder of the week...:flowerforyou:
  • twanda_booty
    Options
    LOL that would work too, then I won't be hungry! J/K
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Guinness is surprisingly low in calories but it is so rich, thick and dark I can have just one and be very happy.

176 calories for a 12 oz Extra Stout Bottle.

Why drink crappy low calorie beer when one Guiness Extra Stout will do ya?

Life is too short for bad beer.

And why drink Guiness when there are even better beers on the market?
    Amen! Guiness is the Natural Light of stouts.
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I drink something called a vodka press. It has slightly more calories than a vodka soda, but tastes so much better. It's basically a vodka soda with a splash of sprite. Gives it a little sweetness, but not too much. Add a lemon or lime wedge and enjoy!
  • twanda_booty
    Options
    I drink something called a vodka press. It has slightly more calories than a vodka soda, but tastes so much better. It's basically a vodka soda with a splash of sprite. Gives it a little sweetness, but not too much. Add a lemon or lime wedge and enjoy!

That sounds really good...geez i'm getting in the mood to party now! Come on 5pm LOL :drinker:
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I know drinking is a NO NO when your trying to loose weight, BUT tonight I'm going out to a Comedy Club and it is a 2 drink minimum, what are some good low cal mix drink options besides Diet coke and Rum. I was surprised, Diet Coke and Rum had way more calories then I expect??? Any suggestions???

You will find all the answers you seek at this website sorted by their calorie to alcohol ratio:

http://getdrunknotfat.com/
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Vodka & diet/sugar free anything :flowerforyou:
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Red wine only has 110 cals per 5 oz pour. And its harder to sneak in any extra alcohol that you won't know about. I'd nix any mixed drinks for that reason. A heavy handed bartender is hard to account for.
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Who said drinking is a no no when losing weight?

I have a glass of wine a week and still manage to lose. Just make it fit, or work out harder the day of or day after to amek up for it, and don't binge drink.
  • rc322
    rc322 Posts: 22
    Options
    mich ultra has fruity flavor beers yum only 95 cals per drink also smirnoff has a new sorbet light line sooo yum
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    If you can find a low cal drink that is less than 99 calories (bicardi and diet coke), I will be really impressed. The calories aren't in the diet coke, they are in the alcohol. Also FYI, your body metabolizes diet mixers differently, so you get drunk faster.
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Miller 64 if you want beer, or a coors light (102 cals), or liquor and a clear liquid. I prefer Stoli Blueberry vodka, water, and lime. Refreshing and it just tastes like blueberry water. ;) I try and stay away from the "diet" drinks because that artificial stuff isn't good for you and I always feel crappy in the morning. Might as well hydrate while you drink, right? Have fun!
  • mitsi94
    mitsi94 Posts: 64
    Options
    I always do vodka and water with crystal light or Mio liquid flavoring. Only 69 cal for an oz of vodka!

I do this too, except I like whiskey, usually Crown Royal. I just order a whiskey & water in a tall glass (get more water that way) and add Crystal Light or Mio to it.

Crown Royal is 96 cal per oz/shot
  • twanda_booty
    Options
    Who said drinking is a no no when losing weight?

I have a glass of wine a week and still manage to lose. Just make it fit, or work out harder the day of or day after to amek up for it, and don't binge drink.

LOL Let me re-phrase that! I'm trying not to binge drink...problem is I get together with my friends and before I know it 3-4 beers down, a few shots taken and I end up at King Taco eating my sober up food! But on the up side I did "bank" some calories this week, and I will be hitting the gym tomorrow morning :blushing:
  • absinthia70
    absinthia70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I know drinking is a NO NO when your trying to loose weight, BUT tonight I'm going out to a Comedy Club and it is a 2 drink minimum, what are some good low cal mix drink options besides Diet coke and Rum. I was surprised, Diet Coke and Rum had way more calories then I expect??? Any suggestions???

You will find all the answers you seek at this website sorted by their calorie to alcohol ratio:

http://getdrunknotfat.com/

That is my new favorite website! Shots of tequila all around! Cheers!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Im a huge fan of adding mio to vodka/water. Or slip a few mini bottles of liquor and add it to a diet coke. Im planning to do the same tonight. Cheers :drinker: