In need of a couple people to keep me on track

Options
Okay, so I fall off the band wagon a lot. I'll binge or eat something I'm allergic to whenever I feel stressed which is quite often. It would be nice to have a couple friends to hold me accountable, because I'm tired of being sluggish and unmotivated all the time. When I skip a workout, I need to be called out on it. When I overeat, I need someone saying "try again tomorrow" or else I'll just binge for a week. It's a pretty sad state of affairs. Could anyone help me out?

Replies

• PetiteLittleFlower
    PetiteLittleFlower Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I fall off the band wagon a lot. I'll binge or eat something I'm allergic to whenever I feel stressed which is quite often. It would be nice to have a couple friends to hold me accountable, because I'm tired of being sluggish and unmotivated all the time. When I skip a workout, I need to be called out on it. When I overeat, I need someone saying "try again tomorrow" or else I'll just binge for a week. It's a pretty sad state of affairs. Could anyone help me out?
    [/quote

I'm the same Hun. Add me if you like, we can ho each other out
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    thats what this site is about for me, helping and being helped. Add me Id be happy to cheer you on!
  • NotMika
    NotMika Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am also horrible at this: but I would be happy to add you as an example of what not to do.

Kidding.... well... sort of...
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am at a stand-still after loosing 30 since 1/1/13 to 5/1/13. I fell hiking last week landing on my right AC joint. Now I can only walk and do lower body at the gym for 6 weeks. I HATE IT, SO I WANT TO GRAZE.
  • xfofo
    xfofo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been in a bit of a slump the past month and could use some encouragement too! Feel free to add me :)
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    I am also horrible at this: but I would be happy to add you as an example of what not to do.

Kidding.... well... sort of...

LOL :)
  • Zorx
    Zorx Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks folks! I'm already feeling slightly better about how this will go when I'm not the only one pushing myself.
  • DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have a group of ladies on FB if you want to join us. We show support daily. PM me if you are interested.
  • chrislynn_marie
    chrislynn_marie Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • AZtiberous
    Options
    I know what you mean. I am extremely likely to do so at night, start to get restless, and turn to comfort food. I work out like a maniac, but need to be held accountable also, feel free to add me, and we can hold eachother accountable.
  • lexied22
    lexied22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! I am looking for the same thing! I am trying my own 21 day challenge. For 21 days I am cutting out sugar & really focusing on my portions. I was looking for a group where I can post what I eat & exercise daily....maybe that will keep me accountable :flowerforyou: Is anyone else interested in this? xoxo :heart:
  • health_now21
    Options
    ah i totally struggle with this as well. i'd love to help support you. add me! :)
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling as well. I managed to lose 71 pounds and then I injured a knee and put back a few pounds.... I've been trying to shift them for a few months but haven't been very successful. This is definitely easier with support. Feel free to add me :wink: