Working out & my belly is super flabby any suggestions?

Options
I've been working out hard, all of the sudden it seems as if my belly is 10x's more flabbier now then when I started my plan a little over a month ago. Can anyone tell me if this is the NORM and if so any suggestions on how I can flatten this problem out =)....

Replies

• Rosiemac2
    Rosiemac2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Have you tried planks or other workout that work your core muscles?
  • Jennifera714
    Options
    Have you tried planks or other workout that work your core muscles?

I have, it just seems so flabby even after doing all that =(........
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Mine does, too. Under the flab I can feel how tight my stomach muscles are, but there is still a layer of fat over them. It is just that, body fat, and you really do have to reduce your overall body fat percentage to see a difference. Keep working out your core, but dont just focus on your core, focus on building muscles all over and doing compound exercises. Once you lower your body fat percentage, the flab will start disappearing! Just doing ab exercises has never been enough for me, but strength training has made all the difference. I still have more flab than I would like, even though I wear a size 4. I am around 27% BF and aiming to get to 20% (not caring so much about scale number) in hopes of losing that last bit of fat. Good luck! :flowerforyou: