TIRED OF BEING FAT. 15 pounds by August 9th, is it possible?

Options
I told myself on June 9th I'd get started but unfortunately I didn't. I've been lazy and honestly, eating a lot of stuff I shouldn't have. I know some people believe if you stay in your macros, you'll lose weight and I believe that but if I"m eating lots of veges and things, they are pretty low on calories depending on which vege of course. Oh, I'm rambling. But basically it's been 5 days I could've lost a half a pound or a pound and I've done SQUAT.

I want to eat a lot... So I need to tips, lol.
What are some low calorie foods? I know veges but what else?
And also how do you feel about walking the pounds off? Do you feel by August 9th I could lose at least 10 pounds? I just am tired of being in the 170's and it sucks because I was just 171.5 sooo close to 160 and now I'm 174.5 and it SUCKS. My goal is 145.

Replies

• lschwindel0522
    Options
    I'm not sure about low calorie foods. I'm not very good with that because I usually eat whatever, but just really small portions. You can walk off pounds! I just started on Monday, and I do hiking and walking, and have lost 2.5 pounds so far in 5 days. It may be even more because I forgot to weigh myself this morning. I think you could lose 10 pounds in 2 months for sure, probably more. I would just suggest you walk at least 5-6 days a week. Good luck! You can do it!
  • ndowns22
    ndowns22 Posts: 20
    Options
    TOTALLY!!! Most important thing is to eat clean! Abs are made in the kitchen! Weight loss is 70% kitchen 30% exercise. What are you doing for workouts? I would recommend HIIT to blast fat super fast :) Stay hydrated and drink LOTS of water. xo
    Add me for support if you'd like <3
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I told myself on June 9th I'd get started but unfortunately I didn't. I've been lazy and honestly, eating a lot of stuff I shouldn't have. I know some people believe if you stay in your macros, you'll lose weight and I believe that but if I"m eating lots of veges and things, they are pretty low on calories depending on which vege of course. Oh, I'm rambling. But basically it's been 5 days I could've lost a half a pound or a pound and I've done SQUAT.

I want to eat a lot... So I need to tips, lol.
    What are some low calorie foods? I know veges but what else?
    And also how do you feel about walking the pounds off? Do you feel by August 9th I could lose at least 10 pounds? I just am tired of being in the 170's and it sucks because I was just 171.5 sooo close to 160 and now I'm 174.5 and it SUCKS. My goal is 145.

I started working out, but didn't really change my diet much and hit a plateau after 10 pounds. Signed up here, and lost 10 pounds my first month. You have to be dedicated though.
  • Anchored
    Anchored Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Especially with the hot weather. Keep yourself going, watch what you eat, keep yourself active!
  • Angelstrength
    Angelstrength Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I eat low cal foods. I like to get a lot of bang for my buck so add me and you can see my diary.