looking for support friends :)

Options
Hi! I am trying to cut all sugar & really watch my portions for 21 days & see where I am weight wise then :) Could use some people to post meals/exercise with to help me be accountable :) If you're interested, please let me know :):flowerforyou: Sometimes it's just hard to do on your own :) xoxo :heart:

Replies

• Aarthyss
    Aarthyss Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi lexied

I will be your support pal but only if u r really serious because I really want u to lose weight.. I believe weight loss comes from portion control like u say more than anything else. You can start with ur day to day food and amount. Happy to help :)
  • lexied22
    lexied22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I don't have a lot to lose, but I just want to focus on health & breaking a food obsession. I want to change my self-talk too :heart: I've read that it takes 3 weeks to form a new habit, so 21 days sounded perfect & doable to me :)

This is day 2 & so far so good! I went out for sushi last night & after walked into the chocolate shop next door. I looked at everything & walked out..yay! I still wanted something "sweet" so I went home & made my avocado dessert with stevia & carob powder.

xoxo :heart:
  • Aarthyss
    Aarthyss Posts: 2
    Options
    Well today has not been good.. I had a bowl of raisin bran with milk,cup of coffee in the morn. 4 mini(teeny tiny) cupcakes in the afternoon and 3 slices of pizza for dinner :O So much for motivation!! But trust me this is one of the worse days. I usually don't gorge so much just pigged out since it was a Friday (did I add the alcohol?)

Anyways I am also on a weight loss spree. I want to lose weight in my arms and tummy and I have made some progress in the past two weeks with just portion control. In the sense I do binge but eat a bit just for sake.. I had good results with this method long back.. As u say after a few days ur stomach just shrinks and ur appetite goes down..and u can't really eat much. U just eat what is necessary.. And u automatically lose weight. I am aiming for that kind of weight loss now which I had before and unfortunately couldn't keep up because of some prescription tablets which caused weight gain..