Will women be bothered by guy in their group power

Options
If I go to a group power class will it upset the women in the class? I don't want to drive them away from attending. I can always do something else.

Fyi- I'm not really a round mound

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    as long as you arent carrying an axe or a bloody severed head, you should be OK.
  • TonyStark30
    TonyStark30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I've been doing classes for 2 weeks now, it's fine, if anything the trainer likes you being there and some of the women will too.
    Anyone else would go to a ladies only gym.
  • tryin08
    tryin08 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    There were about 3 or 4 guys out of 11 in my class today. No problem.
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    They get a little weird when the class is over and you all go to the same locker room though.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I've never had a problem with guys being in the same group power class with me
  • nhradeuce
    nhradeuce Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Depends, do you stand in the back staring and making weird noises or do you actually participate?
  • slaughteress
    Options
    Ive always felt admiration for blokes who stick it out in a really cool class when they are the only guy. If its a good class, with a good trainer & friendly students who are focused on working out & supporting each other then I would definitely stay. Your concern for people's comfort & space is a great asset for for group power. They can join an all women's gym if thats what they want.