Does anyone else actually find this fun?

Options
I kind of find it fun to track my calories and exercise all in one organized place online. How about you guys?

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I love it!:happy:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    I think I have become OCD about it!
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Totally love it
  • ecrb
    ecrb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's the best and it is fun!!!!:smile:
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    it's addicting. I love it.
  • micahman
    micahman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed my self yet, tomorrow will be one week for me. So i can not wait. I have lost over 145 lbs and have gained 25 of it back within the last 6 years. I keep on going up and down so I was hoping that this will keep me on track. The key is that I have to be honest with the computer so I can see where my problems are. But it has been fun these 6 days.
  • power90girl
    Options
    I totally love it.
  • Vanessa_johnson20
    Options
    i'm loving this. it's my facebook with a fitness spin to it. i'm also letting my friends and family and coworkers know about it
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm loving it! I am a bit ocd with it :-)
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    i so so so so so love it....i can vent, i can share, i can encourage, i can be encouraged, i can give and get support and its a huge inspiration.......i will never leave the site whether i'm doing good or not......
  • disneybuff323
    Options
    Haha maybe the reason I like it so much is because I have been diagnosed with OCD!
  • linbaby4
    linbaby4 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Ive only just joined but by doing this I feel more in control with my diet and love logging in the food and exercise... & I agree with vanessa it is my new facebook with a twist! :)
  • jeanineadele
    Options
    I love it!!! I am totally addicted. I have never had such fun, interaction, drive and focus before.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! :bigsmile:
  • ppennington
    Options
    I love it too and you are right, it is fun. After just two days on this site, I KNEW this was the answer for me. You have to be honest because if you are not, you are hurting no one but yourself. So I posted that lunch was two snickerdoodle cookies! But that's okay! The rest of the day was healthy and I was still under my calorie limit. I love that too. It's so much like budgeting your money. Nothing is really off limits....it boils down to how much do you want it? I have no doubt I will reach my limit and plan on staying on the site after reaching my goal!
  • DJackson230
    Options
    I think I have become OCD about it!

I have too, omgoodness...I"m hooked 175 straight days!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    me too, me too.....I LOVE IT!
  • maryrx59
    maryrx59 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This site has every thing I need. It's all that and a bag of chips! (baked chips):laugh:
    I have never before lost so quickly and consistently! 1217536.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I find it extremely interesting. I don't know if I'd go all the way to fun. But seeing it all laid out, in black and white, it makes it so much easier to plan out everything. I AM addicted, however, to seeing my food added together throughout the day. I almost have to add food in before I eat it. If I don't, then I feel like I'm losing track of where I am and what I have left. If I haven't added my last meal I have to add it before I eat again. If I can't I don't freak out, but I like knowing exactly what I have left.
  • mysi019
    mysi019 Posts: 55
    Options
    I might be slightly addicted :smile: