First Day

Options
Whats happnin everyone. First day here and am dying for some new energetic, motivational and dedicated friends. Please respond if I can add you as a buddy.

Replies

• babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me! This is a great site :)
  • soon2b150
    soon2b150 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good morning! This is my 6th day and I am doing great!!! Hang in there. I'm somewhat following the 17 Day Diet plan and using this site to keep track of food and exercise. I'm shocked at how quickly the sugars add up, especially when I don't follow the diet to a T. And sugars are my issue. I've had no bread for 6 days which I'm addicted to! But I have had a total of 2.5 small tortillas with a little bit of butter. What diet plan are you following?
  • nottaquitter
    nottaquitter Posts: 130
    Options
    I'm not sure what the diet is called...however if it's not from the ground, the sea, trees, or bushes. I don't eat it. Except chicken. Then one day a week I treat myself. But only one meal. Sunday morning french toast and eggs. Today is my first day keeping score with the tracker. This site is amazing and everyone is so positive. Thanks so much for responding. It makes all the difference when your held accountable and encouraged.
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm not big on the word diet. I try to concentrate on lifestyle changes that I can live with forever. Maybe just little things to start with that make you healthier than you were before. Just my opinion, though. YMMV
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I think I'm on here a little too much sometimes! :)
  • cindy5761
    cindy5761 Posts: 28
    Options
    You can add me.....love this site...so many postive people!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Im extremely passionate about this site, as it has changed my whole life. Im only recently getting into adding people and chatting etc and Ive found some (if not all) of the people are awesome~ even if many of us have totally different goals. Have fun!
  • emmberr
    emmberr Posts: 1
    Options
    Heyy you can add me, its my first day too!
  • nottaquitter
    nottaquitter Posts: 130
    Options
    Ive been her two days and Im already blown away by how inspired I am. Im looking forward to taking the next step.....and happy to have met you.
  • smwkent
    smwkent Posts: 10
    Options
    Add me, really enjoy this site. Best of luck
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    All friends welcome, add away :)
  • avacool
    avacool Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow... didnt know people chat here..
    My first week too! :)
    Feeling awesome to slowly get rid of the extra pounds.. :)
  • bunnsangel
    bunnsangel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    you can add me. New myself :-)