I've been on this site for a while.

Options
I never really used any of the things I know to be helpful that are here. I know that if I had the dedication or motivation I would have been done with the actual weight loss journey. I decided to finally take things seriously. I am on the third week of ZombiesRun! 5k training. It actually got me up and off of my fat *kitten* thanks to the story line and running is something I can do. I like doing it now. I wanted to die at first. They say it takes twenty days of continuously doing something for it to become a habit. I do it every other day, but I love it now.

I lost about 5 pounds since I started the zombies run! 5k and that is without changing my eating habits. I'm gonna be doing a five day water fast and then switch to juicing after. I am hoping to go back to being a vegetarian. It has nothing to do with morality or anything like that. It's just that I don't like the way meat tastes in my mouth anymore. I will make sure to get protein in there, so I don't need to hear about that.

I just want to keep doing this until I am down to my goal weight. My Goal is 100 pounds, never fear though I am a very short girl. :D 4'11.

Is there anyone else training for a 5k?
Does anyone have a nutribullet?

Replies

• RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Zombies Run was fun for a while. I got bored of it though. Haven't tried the 5k one yet. Good job on taking your first steps to getting healthier. :)
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I've got a 10k coming up next month that I'm gearing up for. I haven't run a race since last year due to my work schedule. I'm working nights now, so I'm staring up Insanity in the morning to whip myself into shape.
  • ItsBreeBaby
    Options
    I was planning to do insanity after i finished zombiesrun.
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've just started C25K, though I went straight to week 6 because I've gotten in shape by other types of exercise. Also I'm vegan, so I'm all for you going back to vegetarianism, and if you need any advice, feel free to ask :)
  • ItsBreeBaby
    Options
    That's awesome :D Alot of people don't support it so it's nice to see someone who does.
  • DuckieSteph
    DuckieSteph Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm actually training for The Color Vibe 5k, but the Zombie Run is also on my list! Way to go!

I've also been on this site for a long time, and I slacked off for a while and ended up GAINING more weight than what I had when I started trying to lose. So I understand exactly where you are coming from.

Here's to yours and my success, lady. ;)