4lb in first week... woohoo!!

Options
Im delighted with this site and phone app... 4lb in one week... i know this rate will not continue.. and I started after gorging on good food and drinks on holidays but im delighted!!!

Im finding tracking on my phone the biggest advantage.. and motivation has increased to excercise when I see the extra calories it allows!!

Great site, think it really has helped!!

Replies

• ChaosInTheFlesh
    Options
    way to go! i weighed in today and was nervous lol i ate alot this week but first 5 came off :P :drinker:
  • shari253
    shari253 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm happy for you. Great start! Now keep it up!
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 4 lbs...that's AWESOME!! I will be having my 1st updated weigh-in on Friday since joining this site, so I have no idea yet if it has helped me, or how much. I am EXTREMELY anxious & nervous, so it is inspiring to read your post and see your success.

I have loved everything about this site so far, never realized having a visual of your food/calorie intake & your exercise would have such an impact. You're so lucky!! I am unable to use the phone app since my phone isn't supported on this site, which I'm really bummed about, but hoping maybe one day soon! Keep up the great work!!:smile:

Brenda
  • nijeka
    nijeka Posts: 28
    Options
    I had a great 1st week also - lost 5 lbs my first week....keep up the good work!!
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone on the weight loss!!!! I am usually nervous on weigh in day as well but I have come to realize that it is just because you would hate to work hard all week and then lose nothing.

Great Job!!!!!

Debbie
  • sgssmile
    sgssmile Posts: 62
    Options
    Congrats, great way to start!!! Yes, this is a really good site:wink:
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    this really is a great site! good work on your part! its really enjoyable this whole life style change isn't it?
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Today was my first week and I also lost 4lbs! I'm going to friend you and we can help support each other!! Great job!
  • larson0185
    Options
    Wow! I'm so glad for you! I just started yesterday, and I'm sooooo excited for my results after my first week! :) Good luck through the rest of your journey--friend me so we can support each other! :)
  • cbaker9425
    Options
    congratulation on your 4 lbs! Keep up the great work.:smile:
  • cbaker9425
    Options
    i like the phone app too - I use it on my I-pod.
  • LauraAkaTigger
    LauraAkaTigger Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ok..

I had started to reply individually.. but there are a few responses now!!

So thanks everyone..

Im proud of myself and I just managed to avoid free cupcakes in work (good performance reward for employees) .. it had lovely soft icing and I really, really, really wanted one... but i went for a walk instead.. disaster averted!!! haha!! im not going to be too hard on myself but id prefer to keep a treat until the weekend!!

Thanks again everyone!!