Newbie-Couch to 5k friends needed! (and everybody else!)

Options
I joined MFP 2 years ago. Lost 2 pounds and then stopped completely. I stumbled onto the website by accident 2 weeks ago, and saw that in 22 months I had only lost 10 pounds. That really upset me, if I would have stuck to it 2 years ago, I would have already reached my goal weight! So... This time, there is absolutely NOTHING standing in my way. I will stop at nothing to reach 135 pounds. I started doing Couch to 5k and I just finished week 4 day 2. I still have 37 pounds to lose and need a few more friends on here to keep me accountable. I eat less and exercise more when I know there are people who are going to see how I did when I press that little "complete" button at the end of the day. To everybody on here trying to lose weight--->You Rock!!

Replies

• amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me. I try and log on a few times a day! Good luck with C25K. I did that last year.
  • _thirtytwo
    _thirtytwo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm starting C25K this week and would love some friends! I've started the program (using the Zombies Run app) a few times now, I always make it to the end of week 3 before I get caught up in other things and, before I know it, a month or more has gone by without me running. Would love to have accountability friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Amyaustin90
    Amyaustin90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i downloaded zombies run c25k training, just need the motivation and some friends to go with me.
  • gonnasee33
    gonnasee33 Posts: 163
    Options
    Welcome back to the site!.. Asthmatic C25K Graduate (2 weeks early BTW ... YOU CAN DO THIS !!!) the zombies run app is a very erntertaining way to get through the program ! ANyone here can feel free to add me if you want
  • Cassmera
    Cassmera Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm working on "Women's Health" guide to start running, it's like the couch to 5k. Though I have read over that one too, they mirror each other. I'm mixing in some strength training at my gym, figured since I have a membership may as well use it for the classes. Good Luck on your quest and keep us updated on your running. I've managed to get through my first week and am loving it.