Blogilates?

Options
Does anyone do pilates in classes or blogilates with Cassey Ho on Youtube? If you do, how do you log your exercise routines? I do both, but more blogilates because i can easily do it at home.

Replies

• Sagitta13
    Sagitta13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been following her beginner calendar this month (tried the JuneOnFire and it was waay to much...I was super out of shape lol) and was wondering the same thing. Then I found this on her website: http://www.blogilates.com/faqs

How many calories do I burn when doing your workouts?
    I advise going to sites such as MyFitnessPal.com, LoseIt.com, or MyNetDiary.com to track your calorie burn. Enter your age, gender, intensity level, and type of activity exercised.

You can choose “calisthenics” or “advanced Pilates” for POP Pilates and “circuit” for any HIIT videos. You can equate my cardio videos to “aerobics

The reason why I cannot give you exact calorie counts is because everyone is different and will burn calories differently.

There's no "advanced pilates" so I just choose calisthenics. Sometimes advanced calisthenics depending on the video. Hope that helps!! :smile:
  • recspec
    recspec Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot! I had no clue how to do it.
    And I hear you about the June on Fiyah calendar. It wasn't fun when you had to get up early the next day and stand for 8+ hours at work. >_<