Just joined and looking for friends for motivation!!

Options
Hey Guys I just recently joined and have about 25-30 pounds to lose still and would love to have others to motivate and encourage me!!

Replies

• skynrd64
    skynrd64 Posts: 3
    Options
    Newbie here too! Glad to add ya!
  • chatterboxmoira
    Options
    Hi you both. I joined today as well. I want to lose 20-25lbs. I started running in January, but want (NEED) motivation to make me go out and run as well as doing other activities.

Good luck to us all.
  • mfreeman0921
    mfreeman0921 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here everyday and love to motivate others and have others motivate me.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    ☺Congrats in joining MFP! WELCOME
  • Surfer_
    Surfer_ Posts: 1
    Options
    Brand new if anyone wishes to add me as a friend could use some support!
  • greenhibiscustea
    greenhibiscustea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well with a 25 kg weight loss goal!
  • MariG25
    MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've lost a total of 18 lbs. I love to workout and stay in shape but sometimes I have a problem with eating a little too much lol. I also need some one to motivate me to stay on track.
  • hharvey9
    hharvey9 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all you new peeps! I'm faily new myself, and welcome any friends I can find! Feel free to add me!
  • Sagitta13
    Sagitta13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not brand new here, but started being more active this month. Feel free to add me too if you like :D
  • MsLizz66
    MsLizz66 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm not new, but I just started getting serious again. I need all the support I can get, and constructive criticism/ideas for meals. Good luck!
  • kenny7734
    kenny7734 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have logged in 420 days in a row. Congrats to all who started their journey! Feel free to add me, I'm not a fitness Nazi, but MFP has helped me maintain and watch what I eat. I also have a Fitbit, so anyone want to add me I accept all request.
  • Zummythrace
    Zummythrace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Glad to help if you want to add me. I work hard at this deal and love it.
  • katnord
    katnord Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've been here a while, but could always use a couple new friends!
  • 7L551
    7L551 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Not so new, but kinda new :P
    Feel free to add me, I would love to see your comments and of course will always try to encourage you and suggest ways to reduce more calories :D
  • xbrittney90
    xbrittney90 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I love new friends!
  • mosy04
    mosy04 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone from the north east . Just started last week lost 3lb so far not much but love to hear how u are doing x
  • YellowNightingale
    YellowNightingale Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :) I have a considerable amount more to lose than you do, but support is support!
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Here is a great motivational group and support system! over 200 members from MFP!
    We do challenges every month! We have Facebook page, creating an LOM Website and we have a twitter!
    Join the fastest growing support group on MFP! :)
    Shawn
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14158-lean-on-me
  • minnie1957
    minnie1957 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi, joined this week too, loving the support and motivation received so far, its making such a difference. Feel free to add me