Need friends that will actually log and chat!

Options

Replies

• marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i love to eat & chat. i'm online off & on throughout the day every day. add me!
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You seem to be having lots of replies but if you could still use some more friends, feel free to add me :flowerforyou: . Here daily. Anyone that's active on MFP can too.
  • willowlefae
    willowlefae Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm going for only 1000 cals a day but would still love help and motivation, not to mention awesome friends.
  • MaritimeFit
    Options
    Bumping good thread. Hard to find friends who will do more than take up a spot on friends list.
  • allbusinessmandsuk
    Options
    i'm here..
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well ya had me up until 1200 calories. I have been on here for 3 years (different account lost password) 2 years with this account. Been logging for over 600 days and I am a chatter box. Lost 130 lbs and would like to lose maybe 5-10 more but not pushing it, thinking of just upping my calories for toning and firming but my calories are at 1200 because I'm short and to lose weight I need to eat at that low and it's worked for me, my results speak for themselves. But seriously if you have a problem with short people eating at what works for them, go on and pass me up.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hey there!' Sometimes I forget to log but most days I don't, I'm always talking and helping my mfp family an supporting in anyway I can!! I slip up sometimes but I get right back on the horse again. :) anyone who wants to add me can I'd love to make some new support full friends!
  • YellowNightingale
    YellowNightingale Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I log on every day and i eat roughly 1500 cals. I am getting back into the swing of logging right now though. Feel free to add.
  • KayDestruct
    KayDestruct Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • kldschnauzer
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me. I do work 3- 12 hour shifts a week, so sometimes don't log on after work, though I am going to try to change that. Have been off of MFP for several months but decided to come back again. Really need someone to chat with when I get home from work at 7:30 at night cause thats when I want to EAT EAT EAT and thats not good cause I go a little crazy. This is my second day and am trying to keep fats and sugar in check. Doing OK with calories carbs and protein so far.
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    2400 calories a day and that's a deficit for me. Plan on going back to maintenance soon, and then going into a slight surplus in an attempt to put on muscle mass. Experimenting with my caloric intake, to truly find myself and understand how i can manipulate my body through diet and exercise. I log on every day. Feel free to add me, if you're looking for support.
  • 7L551
    7L551 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am 20, started with 98 kg but eat less than 1900 cal nowadays XD
    Anyone interested in adding me go ahead :)
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I log everyday without fail. Feel free to add or hmu for diet questions.
  • 2LoveEnnisMccall6
    Options
    Hey, ive added you as a friend.
    To anyone else, if you're on a good amount of cals, like to workout and on here everyday for motivation, add me :)
    i like to write on peoples diaries/exercise logs, don't want friends on low nets and using this site as a diet, all about a healthy lifestyle and kickin *kitten* working out!
  • Avia16
    Avia16 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm a great motivator and my diary is open.
  • kcangela
    kcangela Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi, im new to fitness pal and am looking for inspiration to keep going on my diet
  • FatGirlRunningg
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) any and all
  • mduncan4693
    mduncan4693 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much in the same boat as you; totally motivated but not too conversant with others or much of a participator in the community. I am like that in general but, not because I don't love people! Especially people who love to stay in shape, eat well, think well, and get all charged up about enjoying this awesome life we are all blessed with having.

So more than happy to be friends with anybody who is positive about health and that includes those struggling or afraid that they will quit.

Losing weight is about the mind much more than the body! Yes, we must defeat the negative behaviors and replace with positive habits that are fun and that get the job done. Pooling our positive attitudes sends the fears and the doubts to the showers for good!

Take Care!

Mark
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    I'm super chatty and am very interested in following my friends journeys. Add me if you'd like a regular logger, regular exerciser and a regular friend :)
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Request coming your way!