Turbo Jam anyone?

Options
I just bought the turbo jam system, i don't really like the diet she had set up with the program so i might pick and choose, but the DVD's seem to be a lot of fun!

Any comments? Has anyone had results from them?

Replies

• Devonshire
    Devonshire Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just bought the turbo jam system, i don't really like the diet she had set up with the program so i might pick and choose, but the DVD's seem to be a lot of fun!

Any comments? Has anyone had results from them?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,034 Member
    Options
    Healthier_Me loves them. As a matter of fact, I just did Turbo Jam Fat Burner for the first time today. It was fun. Ask me again tomorrow :laugh:

cm
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I do! I do!:bigsmile:
    You begin to feel & see results fairly quickly.
    Sometimes the warm-ups are enough for me.

Good luck with Turbo Jam!:bigsmile:

~Joanna
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Sounds interesting, what is it, can you get it in Canada you think?
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'm with Deanea, Sounds interesting!
    And Deanea, if there is some reason you can not find it in Canada, I am sure that one of us could ship it up there for you.
    :bigsmile:
    --Diann...
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I don't see why you can't get it in Canada.
    You can check out some clips here:
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/best_sellers/turbo_jam_maximum_results.do

Ebay should have some for cheap since people are selling their used ones.
  • serenity1272
    Options
    Great idea for EBAY.....like they say it is much more fun when you "win" it :smooched:
  • Counting50
    Options
    I do Turbo Jam everyday and find it tough but good. I like the Ab Jam that comes with the set. I've lost inches and I saw somewhere that an hour of Turbo Jam can net you nearly 1,000 cal burned. I bought it at HMV in Canada and you can order it from Beachbody.com. The twisting motion with the punches has really helped my back (I have fibromyalgia). Beachbody does the Slim in Six program as well which I didn't like as much and the diet part was based on the Zone diet. Be prepared for sore abs with Turbo Jam! Hip Hop abs is also a good program - also through Beachbody - a fun one if you are into a bit more dancing.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Turbo Jam didn't make my abs sore but my thighs & butt were.
    Pilates made my abs sore.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I looked on the internet, that looks like a great workout and I can order it through Chapters books, another thing for the Christmas wish list, Thanks for sharing
  • Devonshire
    Devonshire Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i did the learn and burn the other day ( i'm still trying to get the basics) and omg! my side hurt from all the 'zig zag's'... i can't wait for my next workout!
  • Tiffany
    Options
    I just bought this DVD; however, it hasn't arrived yet. I will let you know how it goes. However, it was ranked on the Beachbody site as burning a lot of calories-it says it can burn up to 700 calories in 45 minutes. However, I am always skeptical. I log less calories burned because I am very petite and it is harder for me to burn calories.
  • valerie33
    valerie33 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hmmm i am curious about this now, b/c i can burn a lot of calories on the elliptical in a short period of time (35 minutes ~ 700 cal, high workload). However, a dvd would enable me on those times when its tough to find a sitter to get to the gym to burn off the calories here at home...good topic, i am going to check it out!
  • Tiffany
    Options
    I finally received it today. I will try it and let you know what I think.
  • Tiffany
    Options
    I just tried this DVD last night. It was awesome. I was a great workout that burned lots of calories. It also comes with weighted hand weights you wear like a glove. I like these also.
  • Tiffany
    Options
    Everyone you have to try Turbo Jam. I have been working out for 5 years. This is by far the best cardio dvd I have ever purchased. I was quite sore after working out.

If you want to burn fat quick, this is the tape to get.

Most tapes I purchase I think are woosy. I am finally happy to get one that is hard core.
  • aridai2120
    Options
    hi im interested in buyin the turbo jam but first i would like to know if it is effective and how many pounds can someone loose in a month, i have been using tae bo for the past month and i lost 10 pounds im happy with the results but the work outs are very hard and i want to try something a little bit easier.
  • alissa1111
    alissa1111 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I bought Turbo jam about 1 year ago, and did it 3-4 times a week for about 2 months and I saw results!
    But then I stopped! :blushing:

I just started up again 2 days ago:wink: , I did 10 mins the first day, and 17 mins last night, and my ABS are so sore!!!!! This workout works all of your muscles! Especially the core.
    I am going to stick with the Fat Blaster video, it's about 30 mins long and it has 4 turbo's in it, which are HIGH intensity workouts for 1 min 30 secs.

I am going to try to do the whole video today!
  • AtlantaSara
    Options
    I have this and need to use it more consistently. My prior place was too small to really do the work out. But thanks for reminding me that I have it because I know I have room to move now! I also have the slim in 6 with all the bands... both good alternatives for days I dont want to drive to the gym.
  • Dreamsicle
    Options
    I know this is an old post but I do turbo jam also and so do many of my friends! i lost 30lbs in 2 mos doing it and now I am back at it!! :flowerforyou: