Need upbeat and supportive friends! :)

Options
I am trying to stay motivated, but it is hard when your other friends don't log on everyday! >_< Would love to have some awesome people on my friends list! :) Getting back in the swing of logging back on... Now if I could just start exercising again hahaha!

Replies

• beautybot
    beautybot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also looking for a supportive fitness pal. I have been logging my progress for the past week.
  • MarieWill64
    Options
    HI there...im a computer junky so I will log in quite often during the day..have to get serious about losing some pounds so i could use some motivation as well!
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Sending buddy request - I login daily and am committed to reaching my fitness goals!

I could use some more buddies too if anyone sees this & wants to add me :)
  • ashley4336
    ashley4336 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to log on every day again myself after a while.
    Would love to meet new people to help support each other. :)
  • KayDestruct
    KayDestruct Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you! ^_^ Feel free to add!
  • RobP1192
    RobP1192 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I log on every day. I plan on recording what i eat every day for the rest of my LIFE! Well, probably not, but because i access the app on my phone daily, i see status updates and will respond with words of encouragement if i see the effort is being made! Feel free to add me, anyone that needs support.
  • eikito
    eikito Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've logged in everyday for just over a year now. I love interacting with my friends and I just could not live without MFP. Feel free to add me :wink:
  • Chickcass
    Chickcass Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. Friend request sent but everyone is free to add me!
  • FitCoachShawn
    FitCoachShawn Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14158-lean-on-me
    This is the link to an awesome MFP motivation and support group!
    Over 200+ members. So there is plenty of help. We also do monthly challenges, prizes, talk about work out programs and any other questions you might have. Hope this helps and you enjoy! :)
  • larlo74
    larlo74 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm on several times during the day. Feel free to add me as well.
  • LMJS
    LMJS Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I've been on MFP for nearly 2 weeks & love checking the status of my friends & offering support every day.

Add me if you need more friends & support :-D
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :smile: