NIce results!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    this is great!! :) I just finished day 10 today. I was going to take some pics but it's my TOM so I don't think the pics would be the best indicator, so will keep on trekking forward!! Hopefully I have some great results like you!! :D
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! How long is the video? 30 min ? 60?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Great job!!!! How long is the video? 30 min ? 60?

With the warm up and cool down it is about 28 minutes long.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    28 min a day and you get results like that??? Shoooot. I am getting it. I have the Jillian Michaels for beginners. Is it like that one? Its pretty boring. Lol
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    great results and a constant inspiration. love the back picture the most, thats where you can see the most difference. well done!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    28 min a day and you get results like that??? Shoooot. I am getting it. I have the Jillian Michaels for beginners. Is it like that one? Its pretty boring. Lol

I also jog not all the time but I do jog. I never did the one for beginners but just as Jillian says "If you want results like these, they aren't coming for free" it's not easy, a lot of people get bored with it but a lot of people think it's going to be easy and quit because it's a lot more challenging then they give it credit for.
  • losingit512
    losingit512 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Are you thinking of trying her 30 Day ripped? I have it and it is CRAZY insane hard. I'd be interested in seeing what THAT does....

hmm.... perhaps I shall challenge myself.

YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!! Thanks for posting!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Pushing through proved that you have done great,…you look fantastic!!
  • Myxalplyx
    Myxalplyx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You did that in 27 days? Omg......congrats!
  • jacquiroxx922
    jacquiroxx922 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Are you thinking of trying her 30 Day ripped? I have it and it is CRAZY insane hard. I'd be interested in seeing what THAT does....

Let me know how you like Ripped in 30. I'm doing 30DS now and plan on Ripped when I finish. Unfortunately, it'll be while I'm marathon training, so I'm afraid it might be too much. Let me know how it goes!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

I don't currently have that but am doing Insanity next. It's already ready to go. I have 3 days left of the shred, still going to get that done.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    You did that in 27 days? Omg......congrats!

Yeah I honestly was shocked, I didn't realize it was that BIG of a difference. I've been pushing hard and strong though, trying hard to firm my stomach up.
  • mojoismyvice
    Options
    Well done you're looking fab! I start tomorrow :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you and good luck, be sure to take measurements and before photos! I would not ever guessed I lost this much if I didn't.
  • MariG25
    MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your weight loss! Hard work pays off =)
  • healthymewannabe
    Options
    You look great! Which level of the shred did you do? 1, 2, or 3? Or did you mix it up?
  • Rinylee
    Rinylee Posts: 16
    Options
    You look great, congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!