Just joined- looking for friends to keep me motivated!

Options
cnb1892
cnb1892 Posts: 1 Member
I just joined this website a couple of days ago. I want to lose about 25-30 pounds. Looking for friends . Feel free to add me!!:)

Replies

• skynrd64
    skynrd64 Posts: 3
    Options
    Just started my program too! Be glad to add you as I can always use the support as well!
  • herjourneystartsnow
    Options
    Me too. Need serious motivation. Food addict here. Ready for change!
  • savmccorkle
    Options
    Same! Need to get in shape for summer!
  • costafortune
    Options
    I just joined today, too! I`d be happy to add you!!
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Newbies!
  • heartworth9
    heartworth9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Been doing this two weeks, lost 2 pounds. Feeling very sore from tennis, walking and the gym but a good sore. Yes having support helps.

Deborah
  • heartworth9
    heartworth9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I find 12 step meetings help me vent my emotions in a healthy way. Also some good books out there dealing with emotional eating, Just 10 by Lamm. If you want to know other book support let me know.

You are not alone!

Deborah
  • MariG25
    MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new to the message boards I've never came in here till yesterday lol. I had so much fun I played a few games, joined a 5 week weight challenge & I even joined the 30 day shred challenge. Great Motivation System!!

Thanks Deborah for sharing, I find my self stuffing my face when I feel stressed out =( so I will look up the book and hope it works for me =)
  • dkirkling
    dkirkling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined today too. Feel free to add me as me as a friend.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm not new but I just got back on today after A few mos off
  • murdledoe
    murdledoe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    All of you can add me as a friend. I am shooting for a 50 pound loss. This is my second time trying to reach this goal and am excited about doing this. MFP is such a wonderful program that with everyone's support. I think we can all get where we want to be.
  • storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I wish you great success here, add me if you would like ! Kelly
  • Setoshin
    Setoshin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined a few days ago myself. I'm actually hoping to gain weight and become more muscular by the end of the year. Hoping to be around 70kg by Christmas time!
  • MsDkis1
    MsDkis1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! Anyone willing can add me!! Looking to drop at least another 70 to hit my goal!! Let's go! ;}
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I want to lose 35lbs. Please feel free to add me. I appreciate it the support and motivation.

Nalita
  • dnkibble
    dnkibble Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im new to posting, not new to mfp! I've been using mfp for about 1 week and have lost 3 lbs. I definitely need new people to connect with and talk to about my weight loss goals. I need new/unbiased opinions about my goal. I have 9 months to get down to size and into shape....Going to Miami again
    in March!
  • dnkibble
    dnkibble Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Deborah! Im very late responding but i wasn't sure in the beginning how to check responses or how to respond lol nice to meet you and how can i find one of those 12 step programs? They sound very relieving!
  • mfreeman0921
    mfreeman0921 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me if they want. I am not new but I am on here everyday and love motivating others and receiving motivation also. Best of luck on everyone's journey!
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    go ahead and add me, i have been with MFP for about 2 years now, lost 60+ using MFP and home fitness programs. i am a husband, father of 3 1/2 girls (yes another on the way) and work in the higher education field. my fitness background is Mix Martial Arts and home fitness programs like p90x and insanity
    I love helping people with motivation, support and accountability as well.

Chris