Music for Working Out

13»

Replies

• My workout playlist is a hot mess, but anything by Iggy Azalea gets me going!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Honestly, I just listen to music I like without worrying about the genre or whether it's upbeat.

I listen to everything from Into the Woods to Batdance and pretty much anything in between. I just like getting lost in music I love. Sarah Maclachlan and Shakira are both on my playlists, plus Marilyn Monroe, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, some country music, Fun, Will Smith ... You name it!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Check out fitradio app!! It's awesome .. And if your looking for a friend add me
  • latinstarlite1
    latinstarlite1 Posts: 62 Member
    I listen to christian music; Toby Mac, Audio Adrenalin, Switch foot, Bleach, Relent K, Flyleaf, Newsboys, DcTalk, Sanctus Real, Skillet, Shaded Red, OC Supertones, the Letter Black. Anything upbeat that I can jam/rock out too..

The ironic part is, I don't even go to church, read my bible, or consider myself a true christian. I have all this christian music that I got from my preacher older brother, and super religious parents, that until I got married forced me to go to church every Sunday and Wednesday. The music really does get me going and raises my spirits so it's became my exercise music.

All my favorite Bands!! I also like Barlow Girl (reminiscent of Evanescence), Bethany Dillon, Mandisa and sooo many others! Christina Music has come such a long way. It's amazing! I love it!
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Cinema by Skrillex is the BEST workout song there is. Hands down.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    I really listening to Lehninger's Principles of Biochemistry on tape. Hearing about cationic exchanges really pumps me up when I run.
  • Tyesha200
    Tyesha200 Posts: 5
    Get me bodied by beyonce
  • Any song by Insane Clown Posse ( ICP )
    Or Make It Bun Dem by Skrillex & Damien Marley.
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    foster the people
    Florence and the machine

And for the Christian music people, I bet Hawk Nelson would be another great one for working out
  • Florence and the Machine, Bat For Lashes, Ellie Goulding, Nightwish, Lily Allen, and more, mostly indie, music.
  • Florence and the Machine, Bat For Lashes, Ellie Goulding, Nightwish, Lily Allen, and more, mostly indie, music.