Hi all

Options
Well, I'm getting married next year, so it's time to start getting in shape... My fiancé is already on here and is doing ridiculously well, so I suppose I no longer have any excuse. My 3 main goals are to lose the man-boobs, lose the beer gut and improve my fitness. Pretty basic, really. Deadline is 17th October 2009

Replies

• JohnHowellColman
    Options
    Well, I'm getting married next year, so it's time to start getting in shape... My fiancé is already on here and is doing ridiculously well, so I suppose I no longer have any excuse. My 3 main goals are to lose the man-boobs, lose the beer gut and improve my fitness. Pretty basic, really. Deadline is 17th October 2009
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congrats on the engagement! And congrats on the choice to live a healthier lifestyle!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: You're in the right place! I too, am getting married next June and so far with MFP I'm doing great!!! Congratulations!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you can do it!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site on the web! You WILL lose weight and do just great here!
    Being able to see everything that you're putting into your mouth is SUCH an eye opener! By seeing those numbers, you'll be able to get in total control of your eating. You'll also find that exercising gets you higher numbers so that you can eat more. And, if you check out the message boards, you'll see that there's a really great support system here too. So with all that going for you, like I said, you WILL lose weight!
    Not to mention, guys ALWAYS lose faster, and MORE weight, than women do!
  • carrotstick
    Options
    I'm getting married August 23, 2008 (aaahhh sooo close) and that was my reason for joining, but just after a couple of days here, I'm realizing that it's definitely something I'll stick with even after the wedding!

Congratulations and Welcome!

73527.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations to you both.:flowerforyou: