Want other supporters/friends!!!

Options
Hello everyone,
My name is Joyce and I just started this thing and was hoping anyone would like to be friends and we help support each other in this journey! I am constantly busy with 2 kids (boys!!!) and going to school and normal errands, but I am making time for myself! Anyone else?

Replies

• KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Joyce and I just started this thing and was hoping anyone would like to be friends and we help support each other in this journey! I am constantly busy with 2 kids (boys!!!) and going to school and normal errands, but I am making time for myself! Anyone else?
    I started two months ago, and I am a stay at home Mom to two girls(9&6) and two boys (3&1). Add me. I can help motivate/support you. I feel your pain! Lol!
  • mylifejjj
    mylifejjj Posts: 2
    Options
    Ok, friend request was sent! Ahh I just want to be the way I used to and I am going to do it! :D
  • FatGirlRunningg
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Someone recently mentioned the thing they tell you on the airplane... "In the event of an emergency... place your oxygen mask on first before helping others" and related that to their own health in general. That really hit home with me. I won't be able to help my kids if I don't take care of myself first.

I have a very long way to go to meet my goal weight, but I've lost 20# in 10 weeks. I log every day, try to exercise at least 30 minutes/day, and my diary is open. Feel free to friend me if you want.
  • MariG25
    MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean lol. I've lost 18 lbs but haven't reached my goal yet. I want to look great in a bikini. Maybe not like a super model but I want to look decent. I had never logged into the message board here till yesterday, and I loved it. I made some new friends, I played some games and I even joined 2 challenges lol. I'm hoping to eat a little better since people will be watching hahaa.
  • AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I love supporting people and pushing them to the fullest! I would love to help and encourage you through your weight loss journey!(:
  • minnie1957
    minnie1957 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, newbie this week but finding the support so motivating. More friends the better :)