Oh no! Not the suit!

Options
Oh no!!!!! MY swimsuits are too worn out to take on my honeymoon! And it's August! Where the heck am I going to find a suit? Does anyone have any ideas? (I'm size 18-ish)

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I was in my JC Penney store last weekend (in Washington state) and all the swimsuits were on sale for about 1/2 off original price.

If the stores in your area don't have any suits, you still have time to order a suit online, and if it doesn't fit, exchange it for one that does. I can't suggest any websites based on personal experience, but I know JC Penney has online ordering, so does Sears.

Good luck.
  • prismaticmels
    Options
    I always got fantastic suits (and deals!) on the newport news website. They have some really nice suits and i had no problem finding my size when i was an 18/20.
  • shrublet
    shrublet Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I got my bathing suit today at Swimco. I'm not sure if you have them where you are, though. They have all kinds of sizes, including 18 for sure, and they are cuuuute. (Unfortunately their website sucks, though.)
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    All the swimwear on torrid is on clearance right now. It's still kinda expensive but they have some cute ones.
  • summerblunden
    summerblunden Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Torrid!!!!!
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I found some great plus-size suits at both Target and Kohl's. Kohls also has great coverups (which I love). I'm an 18 too and the suits thay have look great at kohls.
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Land's End has swimsuits on sale for 40% off, plus free shipping. Today only.
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    Have you looked at oldnavy.com? I know they had some on sale a couple weeks ago. :)
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm going to hit up Target and Kohls today, and I found some cute stuff on Land's End. I appreciate all the ideas!!!