Half way pics!

Options
beforeandafter_zpse39622f9.jpg[/URL]

I still have a way to go but oh god I am glad I don't look like that anymore! Goal weight will be 70 kg (154 pounds) I am 170 centimetres tall (5 ft 7)

Replies

• brittanymartin50702
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    yay! you look beautiful! congrats, i'm also half way...keep it up!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    looking good. you hard work is paying off! (like the belt it makes you look thin)
  • ethanjosh
    ethanjosh Posts: 5
    Options
    looking good! i have 13kg to go, started at 97.4kg, down to 77.8kg (160cm tall). have a question for you successful people on here. do you eat the calories you burn during exercise. i cant seem to get a straight answer from anyone i speak to (personal trainers and aerobic instructors) and would really love to know if you do or dont eat them. :smile: sometimes after exercise i am starving so i hope i can eat them! i use a polar heart rate monitor to accurately calculate calories burned.
  • super_jade
    super_jade Posts: 72
    Options
    I like to try stay under my calories without the exercise allowance but some days I do eat the allowance as well just depends on how much I feel I need on the day. I think personally every one should stop stressing over that should I shouldn't I war and just listen to their bodies (not your head, that usually tells you to eat cake)
  • speedqueenie
    Options
    Great work - you look fantastic! :) xx
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    What a difference. You look great.
  • seefyboy
    seefyboy Posts: 68
    Options
    Great work, keep it up!
  • naya1026
    naya1026 Posts: 2
    Options
    Looking great!!! Keep it up!
  • georgiancreative
    georgiancreative Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    What a great result, 40lbs off....well done. I too am 5'7 and started at 179lbs and aiming for 147 lbs, my cw is 155 (although ultimately would love to get 40lbs off and aim for 139lbs) if you want to add me as a friend?
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Well done, doll! You can do this!
  • annsanslim
    Options
    u look great and the good news it only gets better!!!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    well done, great progress

you look so much younger in the 2nd pic :)
  • super_jade
    super_jade Posts: 72
    Options
    Thank you every one. Can't wait to add my final goal weight picture!! Hopefully before christmas!
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    Congratulations you've done so well keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!