Summer Pounds Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• UGo143
    UGo143 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge!
    I'd like to lose about 10-20 lbs. this summer, but in my overall journey, I've got a lot to lose.
    I'd like to get back into the 200s as I'm now at 307.
  • Skyetropics
    Skyetropics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I know I am late but this is a great idea. I started this phase of my weight loss on MFP only Thursday so I am ready for the summer weight loss. I was at 306.8 but after month I have managed to get to the mid 290s! Such a very long way to go to my GW, Ugh! I would like to lose 25 pounds (or more if I can) by the end of Aug:)
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
    What do I need to do ?
  • MONAGHAN177
    Options
    Our summer has technically started in the UK however its only 16 degrees lol! I am in, bring it on!! I am 153lbs today!! like to use stones so 10st 13lb!!!!
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please. Managed to get to my goal weight last summer and put it immediately put most of it back on whilst on vacation. Recently moved to Switzerland where I am having a difficult time refusing the chocolate, croissants etc. and the scales are reflecting it. I would like to loose 10-12 pounds.

I live in Switzerland too and have the same issue saying no :(
  • SunnyZain76
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Mistie & I started this challenge, I'm so happy to see all the support & challengers wanting to do this with me. Please add me as a friend. I've got 60 pounds to lose!