looking for buddies!

Options
Hi there! I'm 48, single, and my goal is 73 more lbs to lose. I work out every other day and am using the 1200 cal limit. Looking for buddies to motivate and share in each other's journey! :-)

Replies

• Corinne_Howland
    Corinne_Howland Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm also 48 years old. My goal is another 13 pounds. Every day is a new challenge for me. I jog 2 miles 3 days a week and do Brazillian Body now 3 days a week. Add me as a friend; I also need do stay motivated.!
  • fuzzball01
    fuzzball01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Im 47. I run 3-3.5 miles everyday. Do the elliptical and walk. Plus starting the 30 day shred. Add me if you like.
  • RescueMom59
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32, have about 30-40lbs I'd like to lose and could really use some motivation too. Hopefully we can support each other :)
  • mcmermaid2013
    Options
    Wow! I would love to start jogging but think I will keep to treadmill or eliptical until I lose a bit more first...don't want to kill my knees. Lol mind you, i am itching...
  • mcmermaid2013
    Options
    Agreed. Doing it alone is difficult...so much better sharing the journey with like minded souls. :-)
  • prgirl39
    prgirl39 Posts: 108
    Options
    Hello. I am 41. Add me, would love the support and motivation. I have lost 14 pounds so far and my goal is 50. I walk 3 to 4 miles a day and run 1/2 a mile. My knees cannot take the stress but I do what I can.
  • skymel14
    skymel14 Posts: 30
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I need Friends to help push me and knock me upside the head when I need it! :)
  • jennabwilde
    jennabwilde Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me - I'm 48, and am looking to lose 50 pounds. We can do this!
  • katemcon
    katemcon Posts: 9
    Options
    HI, I'm 48 I'd like to loose some weight but really I'd like to get fit again, I hate feeling unfit.
  • ndboston
    ndboston Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am also 48. I've lost 20 and another 70 to go.

I'm working out 5 days a week and 1500-1600 calories a day. Keep up the good work.
  • AlinaAgs
    AlinaAgs Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I just started the program myself yesterday. It looks like we can find a lot of support here and encouragement, not only by talking to others but also just by reading their stories.
    I am a heavy smoker (about 20 cigs a day) and it's hard to exercize, especially that i didn't work out in years. So today, instead of getting frustrated because i couldn't finish my set of intense cardio workout i put on some good music and started dancing. And i danced for an hour. In the end i did a little research on the internet and it's amazing how many calories you can loose by dancing, not to mention it puts you in a great mood.
    My goal is to be able to do 1 hour Taebo without stopping and i know it will take me a lot of work to get there. But untill then i will just keep moving....jump, dance, run, walk, exercise...anything, just don't stop moving.
    Wish you good luck in your journey and remember...without obstacles it wouldn't be a great journey!
  • renablue25
    renablue25 Posts: 17
    Options
    i need buddies too
    i just joined today, i need to lose 53 pounds
    you can add me
  • spencer4hire80
    Options
    Hello everyone
  • fizzfizz
    fizzfizz Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi - started calorie counting properly in May and joined forums in June as while it's going well on paper (or should that be screen?) a little support is always good! Not that active as injured but long to be so :)