250lb male 35

Options
golferd
golferd Posts: 400 Member
I work in a high stress environment. I am starting again after taking 7months off. In about 12 days I will start doing a p90x/insanity hybrid. Working out is easy, I have never figured out the nutrition part.

I love soda, and will be trying to break the habit.

Replies

• grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Carbonated water can be a good subsitute. Kroger has some decent flavored carbonated waters that give you the dissolved CO2 but without the caffeine to help you break your habit.

I was in the same boat for a long time. Unfortunately, the nutrition part is the much more important part. It's extremely difficult to work off a bad diet in the gym. I never had any luck with my workouts until I started eating enough, but not too much, and getting the right mix of foods. Good luck.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    WASSUP BIG CHIEF. I'm 5' 11". At the start of my weight loss journey I was around 250ish. I am now down to about 190-195. I am happy with the fat I carry, except, I still have a belly, dammit. It's not that much, but it won't go away. i've currently switched gears recently and i am working on building muscle while not gaining fat...Ive been at it for just about 2 years, good luck.
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add