losing 40 lbs with insanity and myfitness pal

Options
For anyone to lose weight and keep it off success can be achieved by using myfitnesspal and counting your calories and of course a fitness routine that fits you. My success started in Jan 2010 and as of June lost 40 pounds. I tried many different diets but nothing worked for long. Success came from counting calories I ate and of course the ones I burned off thanks to the insanity workouts. It is a great 60 day plan that will show amazing results in that time period....anyway great finding this site months ago and now I have friends and relatives that have also joined and finding success.

Replies

• ronmichel
    ronmichel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I am 51 and only have about 25-30 pounds to lose. Hope I can post a success story in a few months too.
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I want to try Insanity but I don't know if I have the willpower to work out that hard!
  • Julbella78
    Options
    Double post
  • Julbella78
    Options
    Triple post. haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!