To lose 7lbs by july 15. Open group.

Options
Hi, I have a target to lose 7-8 lbs by july 15. Anybody interested in joining me? Motivation is key ryt!

Replies

• Shadowcub
    Shadowcub Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a target to lose 7-8 lbs by july 15. Anybody interested in joining me? Motivation is key ryt!
    Don't know what your stats are, but that's about 2#/week, doable but pushing the upper limit of what is safe/sustainable.

Now me, I'm over 450#, 40+% body fat, lost 5# in a month before I really started working at MFP, and now I'm making wiser food choices & exercising so I bet I can do it.

Mind if I ask why you picked that amount of weight and date for your target?
  • betts21
    betts21 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there! I am trying to lose 7-9lbs in 4 weeks...aggressive but going to try. Definitely could use some support, especially with summer bbqs and travels! I have a personal trainer who kicks my butt 3x a week and the rest is intervals but the main thing I need to focus on is the nutrition I think. Hope to chat soon! Off to get my interval run in this morning!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I would like to lose 15 by 26 Aug (going on vacation to see family). I have been doing well but a little extra support is nice. I don't want to add any new friends (to my mailing list) because I like to give all my attention when I have a friend and I have a few already. I work full time and with workout I have enough time left just to come on here and comment. Are we checking back here daily? I have never been on a "thread" before. thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in on this! I'm going to Europe on July 20th and would LOVE to loose 10lbs( I know much, but I know it is doable for me with consistant effort). If I could get there, I would be very happy at that point being only 10 lbs away from my first goal( loacted on ticker!).

Lets do this!!!!
  • pan0ramic
    pan0ramic Posts: 16
    Options
    Lets do it! Best of luck!
  • HeaLois
    HeaLois Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Losing any amount of weight by July 15th sounds like a great goal...so let's get started. I'm still on vacation til' June 21st, but it sounds good. Lois Anna :-)
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    BUMP

daily support posts friends??? weekly weight progress post??
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I vote for daily support posts etc!
  • Gogetter1314
    Options
    For whoever is interested, can we do a check in every week? Every sunday. that way v watch what we eat over the weekends as well since we have a specific target. :) Lets do this!
  • oskybosky4
    oskybosky4 Posts: 62
    Options
    I would like to do this too, I have been hovering over the last 3 weeks, going down a couple of pounds then up a couple of pounds. I need the extra support and motivation of a group. Never been on a group like this before so do we log on daily or weekly.
  • bhenderson87
    Options
    I'm in, I lost 5lbs in about 12 days.
  • melwharris91
    melwharris91 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I will be pretty much at my goal weight:-)
  • DedeeMarie
    DedeeMarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN, THIS IS ALSO MY GOAL TO LOSE 8 POUNDS BY 15 JULY!
  • coleycurly
    coleycurly Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Why thank you. I'd love to. I'm in.
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'd love to be down 5 lbs!
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in as well. It would be good to actually make some progress by my birthday (7/15).
  • Gogetter1314
    Options
    Heyy! just checking in to say Hi and remind each other to stay motivated. Sunday lets post our stats. Stick to your targets people! Ciao.
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi ,I would love to loose 7 by July 15th .I am in.
  • Gogetter1314
    Options
    Sunday checkin: lost 3lbs in a week.
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I will be going on vaca July 21 and would love to drop at LEAST 5lbs.

Starting at 166lbs