Would love a fitness buddy! 24f/Goal -30lbs

Hi everyone,

I'm a 24 year old woman who worked at a start-up that was high-stress and high-pressure. I stress ate and drank extra calories of wine (oops), and packed on an extra 30lbs.

Now I've quit my job, am looking to restructure my life and not only find a better job, but get my healthy body back.

I plan on counting calories (1200 or below per day) and doing yoga 3-4 times a week (I'm new and not very good, but I love it). If anyone wants to talk about yoga, dieting, being a human being, anything at all, let's be fitness buddies! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• b_enn1E
    b_enn1E Posts: 6
    Add me- I'm on a journey to lose 30lbs too! It would be great to have someone to support and help keep me motivated at the same time who has a similar goal. At the moment I'm just starting with cardio, but looking to extend my training once I feel more confident in what I'm doing.
  • klmcq89
    klmcq89 Posts: 5
    Sounds great! I sent you a friend request :)
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Feel free to add me, I love working out and do practically every kind of workout, but really want to do yoga more often and get better at it. I could really use your help and would love to be fitness buddies! I can always use support and motivation and love when I get new people to add me!:happy:
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Add me! It helps a lot to have encouragement!
  • Added you, sunflwrgrl412 :)
    I'm a newbie here as well.