what JM workout will work for me?

Options
Im starting the 30 day shred tomorrow but wanted something of JM's to follow on from this. My problem area is my stomach where all my fat seems to gather lmfao. So which JM workout would be best after the 30 Day shred?

al3vw6.jpg

Replies

• nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm myself a shredder and im at L3 D3. The shred is simply a miracle, my back creases are almost gone and my proportion has definitely gotten smaller, but i guess my belly isn't one of the places that got smaller :) I guess it will go away with a consistent workout program so i have a loong way to go :) I'm planning to do the ripped in 30 program of JM and then im sure i will get even smaller! I know a lot of ppl got amazing results from the shred, and esp. if you have more to lose, it gives you better results.
  • wooface
    wooface Posts: 12
    Options
    After I did the 30 day shred, I bought 2 of her other DVDs - Ripped in 30 and Burn Fat Banish Metabolism.

BFBM WILL KICK YOU *kitten*! But stick with it, I've been doing it for a couple of months now and can go through the DVD without wanting to die. When I first started it, I couldn't make it past one and a half workouts. I am seeing results! BFBM is a longer DVD... I think it is just under an hour... but I feel SO incredibly good after doing it.

I also do Ripped in 30 and really really like it. I do level one and two together, as I like a longer burn since I have increased my endurance.

Keep at it!!! :)

Well wishes, Kate x
  • Iklepink
    Iklepink Posts: 3
    Options
    I am just approaching the end off the shred and decided to have a look at BFBM.
    After the repetition of the shred BFBM is actually fun while being hell at the same time. Muffin tops and back fat almost disappeared from doing the shred. BFBM is slimming down my tummy and arms it would seem.
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a sad thing that the belly area is almost always the last spot to let go of the extra pounds? It's the same with me because it has always been the first place I started to carry my weight, so I guess for me anything will work - I just have to keep going until that's the last place left to burn away. :)

Good luck with whatever you decide - I would recommend, but unfortunately, I've only ever done one of her videos.
  • fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    I started with 30 Day Shred and then moved on to her other videos such as Ripped in 30, 6 Week 6 Pack, No more trouble zones, Banish fat boost metabolism and Hard Body (a little more advanced).

If you want to get rid of belly fat I would suggest a combination of Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. They are 45 mins longer and at first I was hesitant on doing a longer video, but they are nicely paced and give great results. Try and lose the overall body weight and when you are ready to "tone" use Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack to tighten your core muscles.

What works for me is a mixture of cardio and strength training. Also, mixing her DVDs will be less boring and surprises your body. Whatever JM video you choose will give you the results as long as your diet and exercise routine as consistent. Good luck on your weight loss :).
  • marshmallow8978
    marshmallow8978 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I like to pair extra cardio with her dvds. My fav combo right now is one level of her kickboxing dvd (20min) and a level of the 30ds or ripped in 30 which are around 30 min.
    My belly fat is always the last to go- so frustrating.
    If you have the $$- i have heard good things about her longer program- body revolution i think?
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred and got great results. I also just finished Killer Abs which I think might be a good video for you because it really focuses on the abs..while working on other areas a bit too. Good luck.
    I'm starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow...kind of addicted to Jillian's workouts.
  • KayteeB07
    KayteeB07 Posts: 341
    Options
    thanks guys :)

yep i was thinking of doing BFBM as i know i need to lose the actual fat before toning lmao
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You've got lovely arms :smile:
  • Roxiesmother
    Options
    6week6pack is great- it really tones the abs and works the core. But you will need to do a fair bit of extra cardio with it if you want to burn fat as it is not a huge calorie torcher, but it has given me the best abs of my life! Good luck with whatever you choose!