Hello everyone out there.

Options
I have 10 lbs I have not been very serious about for months now but it is my last step in my healthy life and it is time to get serious. I Need to stay focused more and be sure not to put off my cardio as I do have family history of heart health problems. I am hoping this site will help me accomplish this . Since summer is here I am really trying to cut out a lot of the fat and stick to eating fresh foods. Trying to stay active in this heat is hard but I can do that too.

Replies

• scrapxs4
    scrapxs4 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have 10 lbs I have not been very serious about for months now but it is my last step in my healthy life and it is time to get serious. I Need to stay focused more and be sure not to put off my cardio as I do have family history of heart health problems. I am hoping this site will help me accomplish this . Since summer is here I am really trying to cut out a lot of the fat and stick to eating fresh foods. Trying to stay active in this heat is hard but I can do that too.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome girlie!!!
  • mekhala
    mekhala Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! end enjoy!!
  • mekhala
    mekhala Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    that meant to say and enjoy*
  • carrotstick
    Options
    Hi! I just started two days ago and I LOVE the support from people on here - it's so much easier to stay focused (and yes, I need to stay focused even after a day of trying to make a change)!

The food tracker is really crazy, I decided to be honest with myself and write down everything - I reluctantly put down those three glasses of wine I had last night ...and a chicken wing...or two. But recording it made me take responsibility for it and today will be different!!!

The tools and the forum are awesome, best wishes!
  • scrapxs4
    scrapxs4 Posts: 3
    Options
    Yeah I really struggle with logging everything I eat. I have 4 kids and lots of animals so I am busy and forget. Plus some sites you have to hunt through so much junk to find the food you actually ate on their cal counter. I get hungry just reading the stuff. lol
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome.:flowerforyou: