JNL Fusion

Options
Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone has tried JNL Fusion and if so, what your results/thoughts were about the program. I'm doing this a little backwards since I already ordered the program... just interested in what others thought/think of it. I've been doing home workout programs for over a year now and LOVE them and like having a ton of programs to choose from so I don't get bored.

Hope someone has some reviews to share!! =)

Replies

• Marceleno123
    Options
    Hello I just started JNL FUSION and I'm on my 3rd day. I'm still getting use to it because I haven't done those kind of workouts in a very long time...LOL! I like the workouts that I have done because they are 30 minutes long which fits perfect into my busy schedule. The workouts I have done have been intense, hard, and fun but I feel it working because I can feel the burn and pain and When I am done with my workout I have sweated so much that it looks like I just got out of the Shower...LOL! I am so sore right now but it's fine with me because I know its working. I hope to see some results here soon and hopefully loose weight. I will let you know when I do :smile:
  • Kenzieb07
    Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear it!!!!! I'm used to the Beachbody programs which are really tough and wanted something equally as tough to add to all my other programs... Glad to hear this one is intense too! :) I'm going to add you as a friend so we can keep in touch throughout the program! Good luck!
    Hello I just started JNL FUSION and I'm on my 3rd day. I'm still getting use to it because I haven't done those kind of workouts in a very long time...LOL! I like the workouts that I have done because they are 30 minutes long which fits perfect into my busy schedule. The workouts I have done have been intense, hard, and fun but I feel it working because I can feel the burn and pain and When I am done with my workout I have sweated so much that it looks like I just got out of the Shower...LOL! I am so sore right now but it's fine with me because I know its working. I hope to see some results here soon and hopefully loose weight. I will let you know when I do :smile:
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I sent it back as I couldn't stand her.
  • cls00
    cls00 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am not seeing weight loss but didn't have much to go down about 5 lbs. I am on week 5 and my arms, abs and shoulders look amazing. Jeans are fitting better than ever. I love, love, love it.
  • C3body
    C3body Posts: 1
    Options
    Yea, this program has done wonders for me and my fiance :)... She Looks amazing :O......We started taking their nutritional products too.
  • cvince8
    cvince8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My opinion of the program is mixed. Some videos are great and some, well, it feels like she spends half the time calling up different people to do the moves. I like to GO in my workouts, not stand around and waste time. Overall I think the videos that use weights are better and the ones that are just cardio are not so great. I do like the ab videos as they have some very unique moves.