The Bachlorette...who will she pick???

Options
I know there are some other people who watch b/c I have seen other posts about it.

I watch, shamelessly. I don't know what it is about that dumb show that just sucks me in. I guess it just seems so fairytaleish and all us girls love a good fairy tale!!

This is the first time ever, and I have watched every single season, that I really think the right two made it to the end. DeAnna seems to really have a good sense about her. Her reason for letting Jeremy go was quite wise...a relationship can't be based on the fact that they share the bond of losing a parent. While I am sure it was a strong bond, that is certainly not enough to build a lifelong relationship on.

My money (if I were actually betting) is on Jason. I have liked him from the beginning and I think there is more spark there than with Jesse.

What do you think?

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I know there are some other people who watch b/c I have seen other posts about it.

I watch, shamelessly. I don't know what it is about that dumb show that just sucks me in. I guess it just seems so fairytaleish and all us girls love a good fairy tale!!

This is the first time ever, and I have watched every single season, that I really think the right two made it to the end. DeAnna seems to really have a good sense about her. Her reason for letting Jeremy go was quite wise...a relationship can't be based on the fact that they share the bond of losing a parent. While I am sure it was a strong bond, that is certainly not enough to build a lifelong relationship on.

My money (if I were actually betting) is on Jason. I have liked him from the beginning and I think there is more spark there than with Jesse.

What do you think?
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I missed tonight. I completely forgot it was on :frown: So its down to Jason and Jesse?-uggh Jesse-they seem more like brother/sister...
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I just said to my hubby, can't she just have two husbands LOL! I like Jesse and Jason! :tongue:
  • lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    Options
    Yeah, it can't be Jesse.......could it? They seem so "not" types. I was so sad last week when Deanna let Graham go??? Even though he wasn't too good at expressing his emotions, I really thought he was the one--cutie!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I would think it has to be Jason - she is being so practical about all her decisions, Jesse just seems well, not so grounded like Jason....but what do I know, I thought she was going to pick Jeremy!
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Only got to see the last 30 minutes but from what I saw Jeremy is gone and I hope to catch it online today to see the full episode. I am thinking it is Jason too!!!
  • HOOVEY17
    HOOVEY17 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have picked Jason since the beginning, i love him! I agree, i think the best 2 made it to the final. I'm so addicted to this show it's ridiculous!
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    JASOn - ALL THE WAY. Jesse is sweet but u can see he is just a kid. Jason is SOO HOT. what a nice smile.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    JASOn - ALL THE WAY. Jesse is sweet but u can see he is just a kid. Jason is SOO HOT. what a nice smile.

Jason is pretty easy on the eyes! His eyes sparkle and his smile...well it would make me melt...if he were smiling at me...and if I weren't married!!:love:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

What do you think?

I definately think JASON!!!
    He's my fave since the beginning! The moment I saw how much he does for that lil boy, I was yelling at the TV for her to pick HIM! lol
  • redcoat45
    redcoat45 Posts: 18
    Options
    I like Jason too...i thought she would send Jesse home last night!
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I think she'll pick Jason because she wants a more stable husband. She was kind of asking Jesse what he was going to do when snowboarding was done and he didn"t have an answer. She wants the man with the money and solid plan!